AsiaIndiaJuhuJuhu Hotels

Check Juhu Hotel Deals

Juhu Hotel Reviews

chimera15 chimera15
Booking? What booking? Hostelbookers? Never head of it. Jun 19, 2014
OK so I booked this reasonably cheap (for mumbai) hotel via their own website after discovering originally on Hostel-bookers (who I think, hope, pray may have now removed it at my request). When we arrived at 11:30PM straight from Mumbai Airport it was dark and I certainly didn't see any beach, or much resembling the pictures on the Internet. There was no bar or cafe as advertised, but the unique straw looking structures that were meant to be rooms vaguely resembled the pictures.

We didn't get as far as going inside to see more as were told it was fully booked.

We were told by the guy at the desk that he had no confirmation of our booking. We showed him the printout of the Hostel Bookers booking. He claimed to never had heard of the website before - even though it contained photos and their hotel name and logo with a detailed description.

We showed him the reply from the hotel we had received several weeks before. Still he stared blankly at it as if it had come from another planet.

We stood around while he made about fifteen phone calls. After, still there was nothing. He shook his head. He was not apologetic or sympathetic in any way for messing up our booking and simply refused to accept responsibility.

We eventually convinced him to ring around some local hotels to try and find us a room as it was getting late.

We found one and negotiated it for about twice the price.

One of the least helpful and most sluggish moving hoteliers I have ever encountered. Please if you're not going to advertise online and take people's money, at least keep a space open, keep in contact, and keep aware of your own advertisements.

An absolute joke and letdown for a country that's supposed to be one of the best in the world at business!

Check Juhu Hotel Deals