TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 501,705 travelers just like you!

JudgeDredd
Award: Community LeaderAward: Critic IAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug I

Name: Judge
Hometown: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Website: www.stranglerbrothers.com/
Join Date: April 7, 2007
Contributions: JudgeDredd has written about 126 places, shared 214 photos, left 565 comments, and smiled 1,746 times.
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English..and a very little German & Spanish.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
-Almost getting arrested in the Reichstag building in Berlin.
-First time over to Europe(Portugal,Spain, Gibraltar) & Africa(Morocco) Spring of '97; got very sick in Morocco!
-Traveling all over Europe Spring of '05 and Eastern Europe Fall of '06 with my best friend Colin.
-Backpacking solo all over the UK Fall of '07.
-Backpacking in Europe yet again Spring of '08 with a good friend(Dave) who I meet in Gimmelwald, CH while traveling in '05.
-My 6th time over to Europe and my 5th time backpacking in Europe; early Spring of '09 with a friend(Melinda). Meeting up with best friend Colin, meeting up with a fellow mountain biker from Ukraine and meeting up with good friend from Norway(Angelica).
-My 7th time back to Europe..Spring of '11. Northern Spain, Northern Portugal, all over Switzerland and back to Heaven..Gimmelwald,CH. Traveling with my buddy Dave.
Profile
My Pictures:
My Comic:
My TV Show:
My IMDb page:
Twitter:
X_Drive says:
Happy Birthday!! I hope you are growing up really slowly. Enjoy your chocolate cake and laughter with as many friends as you can. Dream big and I hope all your wishes come true!! :D
victor7878 says:
Happy birthday
Niki-Travelfan says:
Happy birthday & many happy travels!

JudgeDredd's Travel Blogs

May 19, 2011 – Jun 06, 2011
Heading back over to Europe to travel with my good buddy Dave Powell. Spain, Portugal and Switzerland. This will be my 7th t…
Overview 13,529 words 22 4 11
This blog was featured on Sunday May 29th, 2011
MLS CUP 2009: RSL v. LA
Nov 21, 2009 – Nov 23, 2009
Up in Seattle,WA for the 2009 MLS Cup between my team RSL and the LA Galaxy.
Overview 3,896 words 3 0 4
Mar 24, 2009 – May 01, 2009
My adventures in Europe with friend Melinda. April 2nd - May 1st 2009. My best friend Colin will be joining us April 10th - A…
Overview 40,314 words 47 15 56
This blog was featured on Wednesday March 10th, 2010

JudgeDredd's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Hostels" in San Diego, California, USA
Stayed here for Comic-Con 2011. As for location and price, this place can't be beat! But with t…
Ridiculously Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in Biasca, Switzerland
Was looking for a room to stay one night in Biasca, CH. I had already looked at places up in Air…
Average priced "Hostels" in Gryon, Switzerland
Second time staying here and I love this place. They have updated their showers and now have a w…