Jucy's Hamburgers

816 West Marshall Avenue, Longview, TX, USA
(903) 753 8993
Jucy's Hamburgers - Our big Jucy burgres and fries
Jucy's Hamburgers - My big butt picking up our meal.
Jucy's Hamburgers - Jucy's in Longview.
Jucy's Hamburgers - Waiting on our meal inside the restaurant.

Jucy's Hamburgers Longview Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Juicy Burgers Jul 29, 2008
Jucy’s Hamburgers are a small chain of hamburger diners in E Texas. This location in Longview is a great place to meet up with friends in town. PJ and I did just that.

This place uses fresh ground beef and hand forms each burger. These burgers are as big as they are juicy. All burgers have the traditional vegetables and are served with mustard. If you are like me, make sure you tell them you want it dry because just saying no mustard here means, add mayonnaise. What can be worse than that? Jucy’s warms al of their buns on a grill and that adds a little crunch to them. It is so good.

They have a very limited menu including a steak sandwich, a large hanging over your plate chicken fried steak; great fresh cut fries, some cookies, coconut pie and homemade sweet tea. They have all you want free beans available all day long.

Although they are a burger place, they have a pretty good breakfast each day as well.

The dinning area is not very large so you may end up sitting next people you don’t know, but in Texas, everyone is a friend. The restaurant is very clean and the prices are very very reasonable. I would have to say these burgers are some of the best in this area.
Jucy's in Longview.
Waiting on our meal inside the res…
My big butt picking up our meal.
Our big Jucy burgres and fries

Check Longview Hotel Deals