Sony Centre Potsdamer Platz, Berlin, Germany

Josty Berlin Reviews

OurWorldTrip OurWorld…
Oct 29, 2006
We were in the Sony Centre and it was late already. We wanted to have dinner and we looked at the different menus of the 4 restaurants and decided to have dinner in Josty. What a bad decision that was!

It looked very fancy inside and it was busy enough. We had a look through the menu and I decided to go for Venison and Ed chose the corn fed chicken. The food came out very quick, which was great. My venison was very chewy, the sauce had far too much pepper in it and the cabbage/potato dumpling was over cooked. The only nice thing on my plate was the pumpkin spaetzle, they were lovely. Even though I was starving, I didn't manage to eat that much. Ed's chicken was juicy but still not the best. The vegetables were overcooked and swam in butter and the portion of fried potatoes was ridicilously small. We had a bottle of white that was recommended by the restaurant which was nice.

Altogether, it wasn't a great experience but then again, I have eaten worse food. It was edible but just for the price not the best. The whole bill came to Euro 72 for 2 mains and a bottle of wine and for that price, I expect a decent meal. To top it all off, the service wasn't very friendly either. I assume they can afford to beahve like this as they are guaranteed business in a place like this.

Check Berlin Hotel Deals