Josephine

Kilometer 58, Tagaytay, Philippines
www.josephinerestaurant.com - (+632) 842.9851 or (+6346)413-1801
Josephine - The view from our table, nice!
Josephine - Ceiling design. Yep, it's a busy day at the restaurant.
Josephine - Hungrily anticipating our bulalo.
Josephine - Another angle from my seat.

Josephine Tagaytay Reviews

blurbmoi blurbmoi
Breathtaking scenery over bulalo Jul 13, 2008
A must-eat restaurant in Tagaytay that was popular among my friends. We went there to celebrate a surprise birthday party for me and 2 other friends.

The scenery is breathtaking, with the Taal Lake picturesquely situated right in front of our chosen table. There are so many spots to take pictures from.

You must try out their famous 'bulalo' beef shank stew (that you can hopefully eat the bone marrows of ) with vegetables. This hot broth is great to sip if you are dining in the crisp cool weather Tagaytay is known for.

Other dishes we tried were there pansit canton (egg noodles with vegetables and meat) and crispy pata (fried pork meat and skin).

Since it was our birthday, their singers who were dressed in floral tops and sang very nicely performed a few of our requested songs. May I say I was impressed since they were able to sing their string version of a popoular rock song.

I also definitely liked the design of the restaurant and toilets. With the makeshift vines wrapped around the pillars of the restaurant, to the miniature vintage-looking poso (manual water pump) used to wash your hands in the toilet instead of the usual faucet, I found it really interesting.

This restaurant has also been known as a preferred spot for garden weddings and receptions.

If you're passing through Tagaytay, I strongly suggest that you try 'Josephine' out.
The view from our table, nice!
Ceiling design. Yep, it's a busy d…
Hungrily anticipating our bulalo.
Another angle from my seat.

Related Travel Blogs About Josephine

CaviteƱas Countryside Lifestyle
After our sumptuous and jampacked lunch at Josephine, I stood up for awhile, walked a little and took a few shots at the back of the restaurant where they got this nice view of Taal Lake and Volcano.…Josephine, I stood up for awhile, walked a little and took a few shots at the back of the restaurant where they got this nice view of Taal Lake…

Check Tagaytay Hotel Deals