Jonas Milkshake

Boracay, Philippines

Jonas Milkshake Boracay Reviews

ang3lic_eyz ang3lic_…
A shake to remmember :) Jun 12, 2011
Every poeple I know who has visited the beautiful Island of Boracay has an outstanding remarks about this place. True to their ad, Jonas shake offers the best Fruitshake in Boracay. It may not be your ideal "fancy" place but I can guarantee that your boracay experience will not be complete unless youve tried one of their extensive shakes :)
crazychictraveller crazychi…
One Yummy Drinks in Boracay Mar 07, 2009
A must thing to do during the stay in Boracay is the Jonas Milkshakes. It is the best shake in the Island thus I make sure that on my second trip on there, I will have it (and yes I did). So me and my friends travel from Station 2 where we stay to Station 1 just to taste the talked the famous drink in the island. And at the end, it’s worth the trip. The shake is yummy and refreshing!

The dessert stall offers many variations on the shake from one to two mixes of fruit added on the milkshake. However the greatest still is the plain milkshake, no add ons. Price of the shake starts on PHP 90.00 to PHP 100++ depending on the order.

PS: To enjoy the shake most, order it on those big glasses instead of the bottled one. Orders placed in bottled are less compared to those serve in glass.
the yummy milkshake!