Yayasan Complex B06, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei

Jollibee Bandar Seri Begawan Reviews

Airportman Airportm…
Philippines version of McDonalds and delicious Jun 08, 2011
Hungry and wanting something to eat, Karena and I walked through the shopping centre (Yayasan Complex). We saw several restaurants, but the menus didn't really appeal and due to the lack time, we wanted something small to eat.

Then we found Jollibee, which at first I thought was the Brunei version of MacDonalds. But I later found out, that it's a Philippine company.

The place looked very clean and pretty quiet. Only a handful of tables were occupied with people eating. It was properly a slow day, because I only saw 2 staffmembers at the counter, which wasn't really that big either.

We ordered our food. Karena had the Spicy Chickenjoy (served rice & cold tea) and I had the Champ Burger (with fries & coke). The order wasn't complete, as the chicken wasn't done cooking. After a few minutes, it was brought to our table.

The total price of the 2 meals was 11,35 Brunei Dollars (around 6,50 euro or around 9 US dollars). A cheap price for a good meal, if you're a fan of fast food.
Inside the Jollibee
Airportman says:
We had only a short time there
Posted on: Dec 18, 2011
iramalama says:
That's funny that your Brunei dining experience is Jollibee! Oh well, not much you couldn't already get in Sabah anyhow.
Posted on: Dec 17, 2011
ccjbeachbum says:
i love that -on all your reviews you put the prices - ty it helps
Posted on: Oct 16, 2011