John's Wildwood Pizzaria

105 Erie Street, Edinboro, PA, USA
John's Wildwood Pizzaria - Was this well worth the 20 minute wait?  Kristin thinks so!
John's Wildwood Pizzaria - Out side of John's Pizzaria during it's prime business hours... night!
John's Wildwood Pizzaria - Kristi and I waiting for the Scrumptious Chicken Fingers and Fries
John's Wildwood Pizzaria - a worker making a pizza pie!

John's Wildwood Pizzaria Edinboro Reviews

pinchora pinchora
Aug 26, 2007
So I don't know how John's Pizzaria originated but it has been in this college town since 1979. I remember first having this pizza when I was a freshman in college. It was fall of 1999 and I was at the art studio working late when I smelled this wonderful aroma coming from the room next door...I got up to see what they ordered and the upperclassman shared a slice of the pie with me! I was immediately hooked!

This helped me through my art major days for the next 4 years, especially in the Chicken Fingers and Fries aspect! This is also a popular place for the college students to go after the bar...this is the only restaurant that I know of that's not open 24/7 but open until 3AM or 4AM! When I came back to Pittsburgh I was craving some pizza and the latest I found was Hometown Pizza by Bobby Mo (other wise known as robert Morris University) and it is open until 1AM.

When coming in you will be greated by a person behind the counter who will take your order. It will take approximately 20 minutes for it to be completed and you can just hangout with your friends at one of the booths in the dinning area. Just one hint of advise.... use the restroom before you get there because it is in the Basement and gross and it's a joke that you might get an STD by going into it! But the food makes up for it.

My favorite is the Chicken fingers and Fries. You will get a generous portion for the price you pay and the chicken is moist and delicious and the fries are a waffle fry. When ordering you can choose 2 types of dipping favorites are the honey mustard for the chicken and ranch dressing for the Fries. The one good thing about these is that they are tasty the next day if you don't finish them or if you want to take them with you as you're passing through!
Out side of John's Pizzaria during…
Kristi and I waiting for the Scrum…
a worker making a pizza pie!
Was this well worth the 20 minute …
JJPittPartier says:
John's never failed me late at night!
Posted on: Jul 31, 2011