Johnny's Saloon

(714) 848-0676

Johnny's Saloon Huntington Beach Reviews

Quest Quest
The best bar in OC... maybe the whole of Cali... :o) Mar 04, 2008
Johnny's Saloon... if you love dark bars, great bartenders, Johnny Cash, Rock'n Roll and cheap booze.. this is the place to be.

I just love coming here when I'm in OC. My friend Chris works here every Thursday, and this is the night they set the bar on fire to Johnny Cash' "Ring of Fire"... it's way cool. And you won't find this anywhere else. Yes, there are bars in the area that have tried to copy Johnny, but Johnny is the ORIGINAL.. any one else is just a pale copy cat.

The people who work there are so great, and they just love to give you a great time while there. Ok.. so Chris is my friend and I know Johnny a little to, but honestly.. they are the best!

Johnny also throws afterparties. I haven't been fortunate to be there when he does yet, but I hope one day it will be when I'm over there.

Anyways; for anyone who loves to hang at a bar once in a while, and are in the area of HB, go check out Johnny's. I'm pretty sure you won't be sorry you did... :o)
I fell in to a Burnin Ring of Fire…
rotorhead85 says:
Sounds like a great spot, I'm gonna check it out when I get to L.A. later this month!
Posted on: Mar 04, 2008