Johnny Rockets

1411 Adetokonbo Ademola, Victoria Island, Nigeria
Johnny Rockets - smiley face ketchup!
Johnny Rockets - the goeeyyy fries, cheese and bacon
Johnny Rockets - inside Johnny Rockets
Johnny Rockets - the perfect brownie sundae
Johnny Rockets - The #12 burger!
Johnny Rockets - another shot, inside Johnny Rockets
Johnny Rockets - each table has this small  jukebox, but i dunno how to make it work ;))

Johnny Rockets Victoria Island Reviews

marix_sublime marix_su…
A not so high experience with Johnny Rockets Dec 16, 2012
On the first weekend I’m back in Lagos after my holiday,a couple of friends told me that we will try the newly opened Johnny Rockets burger restaurant. I was of course excited since the first time I tried it was in Dubai. Another reason is that, not all franchise would bravely go to Lagos, so any brand familiar to expatriates are always a welcome sight here.

Off we go to the restaurant. There’s a sign outside saying wait to be seated however, we were waived off inside, meaning plenty of chairs to sit. We walked in on the middle of their dance number. A waiter promptly came to our side and asked for our orders, sadly this is the most positive part of their service. We ordered for Rocket Single and 2 #12 Burgers, plus Pepsi, fries with bacon and cheese and their perfect brownie Sunday- in other words, the works!

My friends and I kept chatting while waiting for the food, and then it dawned on us that we are waiting too long for our orders of fries and burgers, then they started dancing again…..and we figured it’s every 30mins, so we have been waiting for our orders for 30mins. Well, lemme see, food is good…the beef was juicy, and overall taste is very good ,the fries were ok, and brownies were superb.

However, the service is poor. They kept giving us the wrong items, and food was slow to be served. When they served the fries and cheese, we asked for fork since its all melted cheese but we finished eating without the utensils, hahaha! We just used our hands. We called on the manager in charge to help up follow up the order since they started dancing again, and our food has not been given fully. He came to us and listened but never returned to update us about out order. Prices are on the high side even for Lagos standards of burgers. Burger prices range from 14usd to 24usd. A basic meal of burger, fries and softdrinks would easily fetched around 23usd. I wouldn’t have minded paying skyrocket price if the service was impeccable.

I hope they improve on their service level and maintained the quality of food. Would I recommend it? Of course….for the novelty of it. But if service will not improve, I don’t think people would flocked to them, and in business, it’s the repeat orders that you want to keep, maintained and add more.
smiley face ketchup!
inside Johnny Rockets
The #12 burger!
the goeeyyy fries, cheese and bacon
marix_sublime says:
Thanks Andy! They had improve their service somewhat.

Thanks too G!
Posted on: Jan 24, 2013
Andy99 says:
I have to think it's pretty amazing to find a Johnny Rockets in Nigeria!
Posted on: Jan 24, 2013
GMendozaFilms says:
14 - 24 usd for burgers is pricey even in North America
Hope they were good
and pinoys eating with their hands
Awesome :)
Loved the article
I'm still a huge fan of your writing. Keep at it
Posted on: Dec 27, 2012

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Johnny Rockets Map