John Lemon

Peldu 21, Riga, Latvia

John Lemon Riga Reviews

landryje landryje
Loved this place! Jun 04, 2009
Riga was my pit-stop in and out of the city. Great Restaurant for lunch or dinner! Whether for a meal or just drinks, we enjoyed their service, atmosphere and menu! If you like ice tea, try their homemade ice tea for 2.20LVL! DELICIOUS! and their food... we enjoyed the "au gratin" similar to a shepard's pie idea but with pork of chicken, Yummy! Portions LOOK small but TRUST me, they are FILLING! I give a 5 Star rating. Prices were VERY reasonable! My favourite place in the city!
harleyd harleyd
great little place! Oct 22, 2008
John Lemon is small, but well worth a visit. The menu selection ranges from wraps, pizzas, soups, breakfast, baked potatoes and much more. The food is delicious here. The beer list isn't expansive but if you're looking for a little late night food this is the place. They do have a pretty good drink list though. The people hanging around here seem to be arty types, but it isn't pretentious. The atmosphere is relaxed; they've got comfy booths and very friendly service. Getting by with just english isn't a problem at all. Well worth a visit even if only in Riga for a day!

Related Travel Blogs About John Lemon

Visiting Liis (shortly though) and meeting a canadian...
Liis (HC - inbetween)   August 24 So I left Tallinn by late morning and got into the bus with Bianka (hc:flowerpower) advice and did the ride to the hitch-hiking spot, which was after the ai…Riga we walked a bit to go have lunch and went to the John Lemon. Hop we were in Riga
Back to Riga for me... great!
August 25 Arriving in Riga, with the french we went to John Lemon pub where I was going the previous year with James to have breakfast. Finally most of the afternoon we spent chilling at their hoste…Riga, with the french we went to John Lemon pub where I was going the previous year with James to have…

Check Riga Hotel Deals