Joe´s Kitchen & Coffee House

Joe´s Kitchen & Coffee House - Fish & Chips

Joe´s Kitchen & Coffee House Gatwick Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
Joe´s Kitchen & Coffee House Apr 23, 2011
It was lunch time and I was hungry. At Gatwick Airport, North Terminal there are two restaurants. I liked the look of Joe´s Kitchen & Coffee House. It is an English chain, which you can find in 5 different locations. I liked the casual interior, the mint and cream walls and the rustic wooden furniture. The old posters on the walls and the old fashioned tin cans as decoration gave the place a nice atmosphere. There were information boards inside the restaurant for both arrivals and departures.

Joe´s Kitchen & Coffee House serves all day breakfast, salads, pasta, sandwiches, toasties as well as sweets, treats and desserts. All these for under L10. They also serve hot and cold drinks, smoothies, juices, wine and beer.

Being in England I wanted Fish & Chips. Silly, I know! When it was served I was a bit surprised. It was one big fish with skin and bones. I´m not usually picky and don´t mind skin and bones as long as I can see them. But with the batter this was difficult. The fish was very good and the batter had a strong taste of beer, but it lost its charm with all the bones. I like chips, but these were pretty boring.

The staff was nice, friendly and very efficient. I wouldn´t mind eating at Joe´s Kitchen & Coffee House again, but I would choose something else to eat.

Opening hours are: daily 6 am - 8 pm
Inside Joe´s Kitchen & Coffee Hou…
Fish & Chips
Chokk says:
Ha - I went to the Café Rouge on the 1st floor.
Posted on: May 16, 2011

Compare Horley Hotel Rates (1.2km away)

Joe´s Kitchen & Coffee House Map