Joe's Crab Shack

(843) 626-4490

Joe's Crab Shack Myrtle Beach Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Great place for a fun casual dinner Dec 04, 2010
What yummy food. There are a couple of other options near by but this place is fun. We walked in and were told there was a 45 minute wait and we frowned. But if there are only two of you and you don't need to sit at a table and don't mind sitting at a bar, or at a tall table with tall chairs, you might be able to get seated in 2 minutes when it's crowded!

Great menu with a variety of options. If you want a quiet peacful place to eat, don't eat here. The staff sing and dance every few minutes and there's a nice rowdy, but family-friendly crowd. It can get crowded at dinner time, but you can wear shorts and T-shirts. Have no fear, they will give you a big ole bib to catch the drippings. The only thing I didn't like in my bucket was the dungeness crab. I had heard lots of things about it and was finally able to try it, but I decided it tasted too weird.

There's even a block of wood near the bar/entrance that people can sign. It makes you feel like you've left a part of you there. If you don't have enought T-shirts to sleep in, this place also sells funny shirts.

Check Myrtle Beach Hotel Deals