Joe's Crab Shack

www.joescrabshack.com - (239) 793-7700

Joe's Crab Shack Naples Reviews

Boston_Babe Boston_B…
Delicious seafood, casual atmosphere, good prices Feb 25, 2009
I discovered Joe's Crab Shack a year ago while visiting my parents in Naples and it quickly has become a tradition for us to go every time I'm in town. I didn't realize that Joe's is a restaurant "chain" with locations in many different cities and states, but don't let that discourage you.

The Joe's Crab Shack in Naples, FL is located right on an inlet of water making it a great location for dining outside where you can take in the beautiful sights and sounds. Pelicans, Herons and Egrets are always flying by and to my great surprise two wild dolphins showed up and came quite close and put on a great show swimming in circles and showing their fins...it was amazing! There is a small airport close by and occasionally a small private jet will come in for a landing which is a little loud, but neat to see and it didn't bother us.

Joe's is decorated in a fun, kitschy, beach bum style. It has a beachy shack feel with mismatched colorful chairs and huge curved booths. There are tons of fun items hanging on the walls and from the ceilings including a huge stuffed shark, beer signs, oars, seagulls, palm trees, tee shirts, etc. Outside under the colorful striped awning are equally as colorful picnic tables.

The food was absolutely delicious. Between us we had an appetizer of chips and crab dip, fish and chips, the fisherman's platter (including popcorn shrimp, calamari, fried fish and spicy crab fritters), and a coconut shrimp salad. Everything was cooked perfect and so flavorful! The service was also very good.

Joe's succeeds in creating delicious food in a cool and relaxed atmosphere for a reasonable price in a great location.
Mom and me under the huge shark at…
One of two dolphins swimming in th…
bostonjoe says:
I love the Outback, They have awesome steaks!!

If theirs is frozon steaks then please ...freeze all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Joe
KeikoCreative says:
Oh I think the seafood in states is great! I remember my friends brought me to one seafood restaurant where they specialise paprika crab, is so fantastic, till now I still remember that:P
Boston_Babe says:
Hey, I'm not a seafood snob like some people! If a chain is good, I can say so! And some pros argue that frozen fish can be just as good, if not better, than fresh because it is frozen at the peak of freshness.

Check Naples Hotel Deals