TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,141 travelers just like you!

JoeriNL
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Vox Populi IIIAward: Spambuster I

Hometown: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Join Date: December 10, 2007
Contributions: JoeriNL has written about 155 places, shared 2,062 photos, left 1,527 comments, and smiled 1,066 times.
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Dutch, English, some German and a little French
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
My first time in the rainforest, the Amazon forest in Suriname is one of the most beautiful places I've seen so far. Not to mention hatching seaturtles in Galibi.
My visit to Iceland, what an amazing country!
Visiting the exploded reactor in Chernobyl, Ukraine.
Visiting the Vrata valley, Slovenia.
Roundtrip Georgia and Armenia.
My first year at the University I went to Hungary with 7 friends, totally mad! :)
Profile
I really suck in writing these texts, so if you want to know more, just ask :)
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: May 16, 2016
X_Drive says:
Happy Birthday, Joeri!! Enjoy your chocolate cake and laughter with as many friends as you can. Dream big and I hope all your wishes come true!! :D
Posted on: May 16, 2016
Vlindeke says:
Gefeliciteerd met je award!
Posted on: Jan 07, 2016

JoeriNL's Travel Blogs

South East Asia 2012
Dec 29, 2011 – Mar 16, 2012
My first trip to Asia took me through Thailand, Cambodia and Laos in little under a month. Way too short, but it's a start!
Overview 273 words 5 0 0
Canstatter Volksfest 2011
Sep 30, 2011 – Oct 02, 2011
We all know the Oktoberfest in Munich, but similar fests are held all over Germany. For example in Stuttgart!
Overview 441 words 28 0 0
Jun 12, 2011 – Jun 19, 2011
A short trip to get a first taste of Romania, Moldova and Transnistria.
Overview 3,926 words 175 29 91
This blog was featured on Sunday June 26th, 2011

JoeriNL's Travel Reviews

Cheap "General Tips & Advice" in Tighina, Moldova
I wasn't sure about going to Transnistria on my own after reading all kind of stories online. Be…
Average priced "General Tips & Advice" in Chisinau, Moldova
I visited Moldova for only a few days and didn't really know where to start, had only limited ti…
Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Chisinau, Moldova
Chisinau is an expensive city when it comes to hotels, so I looked around for an apartment. Thes…