Joel Robuchon

MGM Grand Hotel/Casino, Las Vegas, NV, USA

Joel Robuchon Las Vegas Reviews

simplicity9999 simplici…
Aug 14, 2007
Since a fine dining is one of my many interests so during my visit to Las Vegas in February, I’ve decided to treat my friend for all the fantastic time. I’ve made a reservation to Joel Robuchon located in MGM Grand Hotel. A last sitting on Saturday was 10:30 and we were reserved for 10:00 p.m. seating. We both are night people, this time worked out great because we were planning to go dancing afterwards. LOL

I reserved for 6 course tasting menu which is $225 per person, fixed priced.

As soon as we arrived at the restaurant, we were catered like a loyalty. It was quite extraordinary dining experience.

As each dish was presented before us, we savored every flavor. A presentation was amazing. It looked so beautiful to eat.

During our dinner experience, we befriended a couple who were doing a 16 course tasting menu (OMG) lol. Anyways, we had a fantastic time conversing with couple next to us while we were enjoying our dinner. We left restaurant close to 12:00, I think.

All in all, we had a fantastic, exceptional, positive experience at the Joel Robuchon.

I would recommend this if you enjoy fine dining experience and you don’t mind spending more than $300 per person. Expect to spend more than $600 for couple. Hahaha.

Don’t ask me how much I spent here. LOL

I think, you’ll get an idea after adding dinner wine, dessert wine, and tip.

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals