Joe 10's Cofee Shop

+63 77 770 5556

Joe 10's Cofee Shop Laoag City Reviews

holdmyhandsforever holdmyha…
Ilocandia's First Coffee Shop. Dec 12, 2015
Three weeks ago, I had the opportunity to go home to Laoag City, Ilocos Norte after several months, staying and working here in Makati City.

Meeting old friends is one of the things I looked forward on this holiday. Luckily, I was able to meet few of them including Manny, one of my schoolmates way back in college.

I met him few hours before I head back to Manila. He picked me up in front of the Sinking Bell Tower then traveled for few minutes until we reached the famous Joe 10's Coffee Shop.

Joe 10's Coffee Shop, located at P. Hernando Street, Barangay 3 in Laoag City, is the first and coziest coffee shop in Ilocos Norte. The ambiance there is very refreshing as there are colorful, unique displays and frames around which will get your attention. There are several choices for coffee, frappe and baked goodies including J.Co. and Krispy Kreme donuts.

Joe 10's blueberry cheesecake is a must-try. It's one of their best sellers! This coffee shop has friendly staff and the place is clean and spacious. The management should consider having a good place for cars instead of having the cars being parked in front of the shop.

Overall, two thumbs up for Joe 10's Coffee Shop!
Meet my friend Manny.