Jockey Hotel

Jockey Hotel Rates and Deals

Jockey Hotel Phnom Penh Reviews

ngan ngan
Nice hotel in Phnompenh Aug 27, 2010
I'm writing this review on July 25th, 2011. Its almost a year after I stayed at this hotel in August, 2010. I provide this information so people know that the cost might be a bit different from the time I paid.

I arrived in Phnom Penh in summer so it was very difficult to find a decent room in the area. Good that I had a helpful tuk tuk driver. He showed me the place and I took it.

This hotel has very clean room with A/C, a small cable TV (very small, like 14" screen, which I realized they use a lot in Cambodia). The best thing I like about this hotel are the bath tub and Wi-fi in room. The bed quite comfortable. I paid 20$ for my room and I got breakfast included (an egg with toast, jam and coffee). It was a small breakfast so you can buy more in their restaurant if you're a big guy.

One more good thing is this hotel seems popular since I forgot to take the hotel's name card with me so I just told the tuk tuk drivers to get me back to Jockey Hotel. It was quite convenient for a silly girl like me :)
The restaurant.
Inside the room.
and from the outside.

Jockey Hotel Overview

The Jockey Hotel is ideally located in the city centre and offers a swimming pool, a tour desk and free Wi-Fi.

The Jockey Hotel offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a business centre, a concierge and a dry cleaning service for its guests. Helpful front desk staff are available to provide assistance to guests, happily handling any requests or questions during the course of your stay. Guests can order room service 24 hours a day. Feel greater comfort in your hotel as this venue offers an 'animal friendly' policy. Amenities at the hotel include a safe-deposit box, a laundry service and a security guard.

Jockey Hotel Amenities

• Nightclubs
  • Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Ticket Service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower