Jókai Apartmanház

Jókai u. 10., Heviz, Hungary

Check Heviz Hotel Deals

Jókai Apartmanház Heviz Reviews

keeweeset keeweeset
Small studio apartment close to the thermal lake and the town center Aug 06, 2015
This was a great studio apartment about 10 Minutes from the thermal lake and the town center. It was very clean although maybe not the most modern but I liked it nonetheless. There is also a small kitchenette with a stove with two plates, a toaster, a kettle and a coffee maker and of course a fridge. Pots and pans, cutlery as well as a small sponge, brush, tea towel and dish cloth are also provided. The bathroom was also reasonable sized with towels, a hair dryer and a mop. On the balcony there was also a clothes rack, which was useful for drying towels and bathing suits. There was also one of those swim noodles. I took it with me to the lake since it helps you just float around and relax instead of having to swim all the time. There was also a little present of Ferrero Raffaelo and a bottle of white wine, which I thought was so nice of them. Apparently, everyone gets these. :)

The owners seem to be a husband and wife, which are super nice and kind. If I understood it right the husband speaks Hungarian and Russian and his wife also speaks some English. Another person, that I didn't meet also speaks German. So, while talking to the wife when we hit a moment where we didn't understand each other anymore, she put her son on the phone and he translated for us. In the end we worked it all out.

They also let me leave my luggage at the apartment during the day since no one had booked it for that day. Yay! I would definitely recommend the Jókai Apartmanház and stay here again.

Check Heviz Hotel Deals