Jinjiang Inn (Guilin Qixing)

Average rate: $22 - Hotel class: 3 stars
50 Qixing Road Qixing District, Guilin, China

Check Guilin Hotel Deals

Jinjiang Inn (Guilin Qixing) Reviews

ariwardani ariwarda…
Beyond my expectation! Apr 17, 2011
I thought when I chose this hotel, I should put a very very low standard of expectation. I have a big doubt when choosing this hotel but at the same time I also have a high curiosity about how the experience will be when we stay there. It's because all the reviews I read in TripAdvisor, most of it written in Chinese. I came to a conclusion that this hotel is a favorite for the locals to stay. If it is a favorite one, what is the cause? Is it because it's unbelievably low price they offer you or is it because the overall quality of the hotel good? That is the big question I need to answer by just trying to stay there. I thought if it's only for one night and it turns to be a nightmare, then just let it be like that.

To my surprise, the hotel is very good in terms of almost everything. The room is spacious, clean, and gives you adequate amenities. Of course the bathroom doesn't look like what you see in 5 star hotel but it is clean. The restaurant meals are delicious, the front office are friendly, even though all of them can not speak English at all but they try their best to serve you.

The only weak point of this hotel (apart from the inability of the staffs to speak English) is that the lift is small and slow.

Next to the hotel, there is a small street where you can buy snacks, drinks, and meals from the stalls along it.

What really surprises me is that they can charge you with a very low price. I got the room only for USD 24.35 per night! I have never paid that small amount of money for a stay so I think it is really the best deal I've ever had in my life.

If you don't need to have a spa, gym, swimming pool and everything that comes with the 5 stars hotel, then this one is definitely hard to refuse for a good stay in Guilin.
Front Office
Business A room
The bath area
buihuy89 says:
How can I apply for a job at this hotel?
Posted on: Apr 08, 2013

Jinjiang Inn (Guilin Qixing) Overview

Location. Located in Guilin, Jinjiang Inn Guilin Qixing is near the airport and close to Guangxi Normal University, Seven Star Park, and Guilin University of Electronic Technology. Nearby points of interest also include Elephant Trunk Hill and Shan Hu. Hotel Features. Jinjiang Inn Guilin Qixing features a restaurant. This 2.5 star property offers small meeting rooms and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guestrooms. Air conditioned guestrooms at Jinjiang Inn Guilin Qixing feature slippers and blackout drapes/curtains. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer multi line phones. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and hair dryers.

Jinjiang Inn Amenities

• Ticket Service
  • Office Supplies
  • Colour Printing
  • Laser printing
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower