Jimmy's Charhouse

Jimmy's Charhouse - FULL Slab of Ribs
Jimmy's Charhouse - photo in ladies room, loved it
Jimmy's Charhouse - JIMMY'S CHARHOUSE Outside
Jimmy's Charhouse - Right at entrance
Jimmy's Charhouse - Saganaki (greek cheese) 'OPA'
Jimmy's Charhouse - Shirmp pasta (serving was huge)

Jimmy's Charhouse Libertyville Reviews

nik2blessed nik2bles…
Fabulous Dining Apr 16, 2011
If you thought there wasn't much in libertyville you were wrong. This is one restaurant you got to visit. The atmosphere was phenomenal to experience, after initially walking in I knew I was missing out on some great meals. This time I was going to throw down on something worth remembering and Jimmy's was gonna be the ones to make it happen. The host was smiling right before welcoming our party and the owner was present when I told him this was my first time dining with them. He told me, "I hope we impress you to come back". You know that was pretty nice of him so the faster our reservations were verified, I'd be on my way to conquering my taste buds. The pricing was expensive on some items, and worth it. Parking is real convenient and not far too walk either.

Every dish was phenomenal, and delivered in great portions. I ordered a full slab of ribs and man were they great. I also had the virgin strawberry daiquiri..yummy too. The menu had steak, chicken, pasta, salads, soups, and even seafood dishes as well. Your visit will have you coming back, I am already thinking it won't be long before they see me.
JIMMY'S CHARHOUSE Outside
Right at entrance
photo in ladies room, loved it
FULL Slab of Ribs