Jimmy Mac's Roadhouse

34902 Pacific Highway South, Federal Way, WA, USA

Jimmy Mac's Roadhouse Federal Way Reviews

divermedic911 divermed…
Great Place To Eat! Feb 14, 2012
Went here after doing a couple boat dives for a friend's birthday. My first impression was that it was some sort of country bar (I'm not personally into bars) so I was wondering how this was going to turn out for food, since I was hungry, and the birthday boy likes drinking.

Upon entering, you'll find peanut shells all over the floor across the entire restaruant. We were greeted by some extremely good-looking girls and our server/waitress (Sarah) was very friendly and did an extremely good job at tending to our drinks and orders, even with all the old guys I was with hitting on her. With good reason, mind you, but it's gotta be irritating to the girls.

OK. Back to the restaurant... They play country songs, so if you despise country, you might want to tough it out. The food is worth it. It's a nice family-type atmosphere here, so you can bring everybody. The food menu is a Texan roadhouse fare.

They have a lunch menu, but past a certain time, you'll be stuck with a dinner menu. No sandwiches on this one. They do have salads, a few pastas (I had the Louisiana seafood pasta with scallops, shrimp, crawdads, and salmon in a Cajun butter sauce. Not spicy, but it's GOOD!), a few steak choices, and a few other items. They have a list of desserts that are $1.95 for any choice of them. These include key lime pie, chocolate chip brownie, a peach cobbler, and a few other yummy choices.
Birthday dinner for one of the guy…

Check Federal Way Hotel Deals