Jimbaran Bay Seafood

(0361) 701517

Jimbaran Bay Seafood Bali Reviews

qhlc25 qhlc25
Fresh seafood with perfect location Nov 30, 2013
from my title, fresh seafood and perfect location, i will tell some story for both phrases i used.

Fresh seafood: you get to choose the seafood you want from the menu or just walk to the place where u get to see the fish and prawns or sea creatures that are still alive. you can point and choose the seafood that you want and the way you want the food to be prepared for you. its all like "choose the seafood, tell us the way you want us to prepare it for you"

Perfect location: the whole jimbaran bay are filled with seafood restaurant. this is my second seafood restaurant i had tried on jimbaran bay. the first one i went i had forgotten the name of the restaurant, but does not matter since its not really good place and the location not that nice since its located too far from the centre part of the jimbaran bay. jimbaran bay seafood restaurant is the best location on the bay. its directly middle or at the centre of the bay. and you get to see the denpasar airport lanes from this restaurant.

price: for moderate eater, it cost around USD 25 per person

the picture i had attached it cost USD 50

how to get there: via cab. it cost around 50000rupiah from kuta to jimbaran bay and note that when wanted to enter the territory of jimbaran, in order for the cab to enter, need to pay entrance fees, around 5,000 or 10,000 rupiah per cab, and passenger needs to pay it.

and it is very tough to get a cab from jimbaran bay back to the town. thus you may opt for the cab driver to wait for you. he will ask you how much you would like to offer while waiting for you to have your meal.

try to bargain you pay for the total trip at 100,000 rupiah. maximum just pay them 150,000. usually they will ask for 200,000rupiah.
if you worry unable to tell the ca…
USD 50
nice view
the view from my seating
fibrusy says:
Nice review Queenie
Posted on: Nov 30, 2013
fransiska_setiabudi fransisk…
Jimbaran @ Bali Apr 05, 2011
Everyone going to Bali has to try dining on this stretch of beach surrounded by seafood restaurants.

Some tips to enjoy your time there are: to go there before sunset, 4pm is the best time as the sun is not scorchingly hot anymore, and the place is not yet so crowded that you can take your time capturing the sunset. It's a magical moment in Jimbaran.

Generally the seafood there are over-priced, especially the crabs. Make sure you know the price of the crabs before making your selection.

At around 8 pm, there will be Balinese dance at the centre part of the beach, so you may want to check it out.
toriqrahmansyah says:
Yeaah agree.. it's beautiful place, but yup overpricing. I recommend you that want to go there at Menega Cafe (one of the resto there), in my opinion it's more tasty than others
Posted on: Aug 17, 2011
Clareula Clareula
Excellent local seafood Apr 28, 2011
Perhaps some of the best food I have ever had and all for a reasonable price. You can see your dinner swimming in the giant fish tanks and then select your desired dish from the vast menu. Dinner is served to candle-lit tables on the beach, making it the perfect atmosphere for an evening out with friends.
bas_ bas_
affordable restaurant on the beach with very good seafood! Dec 14, 2008
it is a simple restaurant that only has tables on the beach but the food is very good. for Indonesian standards it is an expensive restaurant but, as all restaurants in Indonesia, for the western standards, the prices are not that high.

when I went here, in the summer of 2007, it was the evening before we went home and we could not have picked a restaurant that was better than this.

It was on the beach and we had a great time. when you are in the neighborhood, you have to check it out!
my sister, mom and dad (and my of …

Related Travel Blogs About Jimbaran Bay Seafood

Jimbaran Bay Seafood
After my paragliding at timbis and visited Uluwatu temple, them along the way to my hotel transport provider has send us for dinner at jimbaran beach. We tried seafood at Aroma Bumbu restaurant … After my paragliding at timbis and visited Uluwatu temple, them along the way to my hotel transport provider has…

Check Bali Hotel Deals