Jezero Hotel Plitvicka Jezera

Check Plitvicka Jezera Hotel Deals

Jezero Hotel Plitvicka Jezera Reviews

Vanessa_Mun_Yee Vanessa_…
Inside the National Park! Dec 19, 2012
This beautiful hotel located in the UNESCO Heritage site - the Plitvice National Park. The autumn colors of the trees made this hotel magnificent! The Pltivice Lake was just behind the hotel, we could actually take a boat ride from the lake to the center of the National Park – how convenient!!

There is a huge lobby with waiting area, souvenir store and restaurant located on the ground floor.

I think we had been assigned to a suite room. The room was huge! There were 3 partitions in the room. There was a huge closet cum changing room by the entrance, then the living room with TV, coffee table and sofa, dressing table and a working desk.

Our queen size bed was clean but a little too soft for me though. There was another TV in front of our bed.

The clean bathroom was huge with a bathtub and water jets shower! Amenities and towels were sufficient.

We did not get cold at all as there were a few heaters in the room.

They provide free WI- FI service but only at the lobby. As for the room, they had cable internet which was no use to me.

The buffet breakfast was average but I have no complaint!
view from the room
waiting area
Vanessa_Mun_Yee says:
Hi Jaques, yes, I think I was lucky - the room was huge compared to my other family member. I think they have given me a suit! The view was good as you can see in the picture.
Posted on: Dec 12, 2012
westwind57 says:
Sounds pretty good. It's interesting to see that you had probably been luckier with your room than the other reviewer (in 2010). Maybe there have been some improvements though in the meantime? I guess location is the best aspect of the hotel... :)
Posted on: Dec 12, 2012
tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Good location, poor value Aug 21, 2010
Its location is just perfect as it is 200 meters away from the national park starting point. The hotel is quite expensive for the value it offers. The hotel offers 230 rooms and a huge restaurant, although food is not that great. They say the rooms have cable connection to the Internet, but the truth is it didn´t work in our room. We went to the reception desk to get a new network cable and the guy at the night-shift had no idea what was I talking about! I am not going to talk about what I did to get a new cable heheheh

The room is tinny and with very old furniture. For its placement, you would say we had good views, but not even that! It was facing the parking lot!

Overall there is nothing remarkable in this hotel except is location. We paid 120 euros! amazing considering how shitty the place is! Let me think... no! I would not recommend this hotel to anyone unless you are with a baby and you want to be very close from the national park entrance! :)

Jezero Hotel Plitvicka Jezera Overview

The Jezero Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Plitvice National Park. The Jezero Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. All of the guestrooms are replete with hair dryer, television, balcony/terrace, shower. Guests can experience the high standards of comfort while staying at this luxury Plitvice National Park hotel with everything they need right on the site such as bar/pub, laundry service/dry cleaning, elevator, restaurant. For guests to unwind, the hotel offers a variety of facilities and services including gym, jacuzzi, tennis courts. This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Plitvice National Park, making it a distinct accommodation. To make your booking at the Jezero Hotel Plitvice National Park, please enter the dates of your stay and sumbit our secure online booking form.

Jezero Hotel Amenities