Jetwing Beach

Jetwing Beach Rates and Deals

Jetwing Beach Negombo Reviews

stabber911 stabber9…
Good stay Apr 15, 2016
I stayed in the Jetwing Beach and use room services. They are professional, as soon as I call them for I could not open the TV, within 5 minute they send some one to have a look and fix it. I also order some hamburger, which is also good. (Only thing was that the sauce come with was chilly sweet sauce, instead of tomato sauce.) The room was really clean even behind the door. Everything is as expected for this class of resort.

The only thing that I found not as well is that when I ordered second hamburger at night, The fried were not as good as the first one when I order in the afternoon. And despite specifically ask them to give me tomato sauce for the fried, the second dish still come with chilly sauces.

However, overall great and meet expectation.
Outdoor cocktail with pool and bea…
Beach
Outdoor pool
shylla shylla
Beach hotel near the airport! Jul 26, 2012
We stayed at Jetwing Beach on our first night and it was a very pleasant stay even if it's just overnight, it is only 20mins away from the airport.

It is one of Jetwing hotels so expect a good quality of service as they are the most trusted name in hotels in Sri Lanka.

Our room is viewing the sea and sunset! It has a huge tub that i enjoyed warm bathing after the "jetlag" and in preparation for the upcoming adventure around Sri Lanka. The room is clean and modern, but i find the lightings too dark.

Well the whole hotel is a bit too dark for me, but it creates an ambience so it's ok. Pool is big enough and food is not that expensive. We had our dinner though at the bar along the beach which is in between Jetwing Beach and Jetwing Blue, fish was delicious!

Breakfast has wide choices and service is at it's best. Indeed, 5-star quality ;)
bashmentbabe bashment…
Genuine Hospitality Dec 27, 2011
Jetwing beach was a nice place to stay, the rooms were quite spacious with a nice big bed, the bath tub was also huge and they had a great, separate walk in shower. The only thing I didn't like about the bathroom at first was that it is behind glass panels and you can pull the blinds down for privacy, but not quite the same and this wasn't anything major just me being picky (some people may like it). The rooms were clean and we were never disturbed by housekeeping, we always returned to some kind of towel art which was fun!

The pool was really long with loungers and benches around and it was not too busy either. Nice and quiet so you could get on with reading and tanning and general relaxation.

The food here was something to write home about it really was delicious and there was so much choice. My favourite was Black Coral - where the food and wine was exquisite and the service was second to none, the waiter even asked if we wanted the air con setting was okay and found a place for my handbag.

The beach was okay but really nothing special so the location was not perfect (not the hotels fault) but something to consider when booking.

The pool boys would see you coming and ask you where you wanted to sit, grabbed the chairs away from other peoples and put towels out we gave a little tip for this daily.

I think the best part about this hotel is it's staff - everybody could not do enough for you, even staff that we did not know or had not seen before were asking us as we were going in to our room if we were finding everything okay or needed anything; always smiling and polite to all.

Overall Excellent hotel apart from the location and I would happily return to this hotel should I ever find myself in Negombo again :)
nolan says:
Nice review. Will consider this hotel for our upcoming trip to Sri Lanka in November.
Posted on: Mar 02, 2014

Jetwing Beach Overview

The Jetwing Beach enjoys a beachfront location. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool and tennis courts as well as conference room(s), a sauna and a steam room. Negombo town centre is within an easy 10 minute drive from the hotel.

The Jetwing Beach offers many facilities including a kids pool, a concierge, a business centre and a restaurant serving Vegetarian dishes. Fun waterside activities are exclusively available at the hotel. Family facilities include babysitting / child services and a kids club.

The rooms offer elegant d├ęcor and luxurious 5-star facilities. Rooms offer beautiful views of the ocean and are equipped with a safe, a TV and cable / satellite channels. They also come with a DVD player, tea and coffee making facilities and a mini bar.

Under 10 minutes drive away are some great tourist destinations such as the Maris Stella College and Negombo General Hospital, and conveniently there is complimentary parking available at the Jetwing Beach should you need it. Joseph Vaz College of Wennappuwa can be reached with a 20 minute drive. Negombo Beach Park is within a 10 minute walk and Bandaranaike International Airport (CMB) is 20 minutes drive from the hotel.

Jetwing Beach Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes