Jet Hotel Douala

Hotel class: 3 stars
Bp 3748, Douala, Cameroon
Jet Hotel - Outside the Jet Hotel
Jet Hotel - Inside room
Jet Hotel - View of the large pool from the rear window in my room.
Jet Hotel - Jet Hotel Douala, Cameroon

Check Douala Hotel Deals

Jet Hotel Douala Reviews

bigmac993 bigmac993
Clean and Conveniently Located Jan 06, 2013
I stayed at this hotel a few nights in December 2010 as I was coming into Cameroon and again in January 2011 as I was leaving the country. It is very close to the airport, less than 10 minutes. The rooms were OK, my only wish was for a more firm bed but the one I had might be fine for some travelers. Also I did not think the bathroom had hot water at first but on the second day learned that it had an on demand water heater that was located above the closet and the switch was off until the hotel guest turned it on. Even though it was December it was very hot and humid to me as Douala is almost directly on the Equator and I had just come from the cold weather in middle Asia so a cold shower was good to me the first day or two. So the lesson there if staying in a hotel in Africa, if you find something unusual, ask the hotel workers.

The hotel had a pretty good restaurant but I only ate there a few times because my friends that lived in town keep bringing me food they had prepared for me. Man I was stuffed! There was also a good bar and Internet and computers available in the lobby.

There is a swimming pool behind the main building that would be classified as a large pool by most hotel standards. I didn't go to the pool but could see it from the window in my bathroom and there were a lot of young people playing water polo and just having a good time. There may be other amenities that I did not see because I was really busy and tired also from my long trip to Douala and a wild time in Dubai on the way to Cameroon.

I stayed here again in early January after I returned from my time in the interior of the country. And I will stay again when I return.

I recommend this hotel to TB travelers.
Outside the Jet Hotel
View of the large pool from the re…
Inside room
Jet Hotel Douala, Cameroon
Glynnes says:
I'll be staying here!
Posted on: Jan 06, 2013

Jet Hotel Douala Overview

The Jet Hotel Douala is situated less than 10 minutes' drive from Douala International Airport (DLA). Douala town centre is within a short 10 minute drive from the hotel.

Check Douala Hotel Deals