Jet Air from Brussels Airport

Zaventem, Belgium

Jet Air from Brussels Airport Zaventem Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Jet Air from Brussels Airport Nov 21, 2009
I was pleasantly surprised by flying Jet Air. The check-in went smooth and easy; my prior experience went many years back and was also based on the long queues which I had seen in the airport over the years and I had feared and avoided.

We were boarding from the B gates in Brussels airport, which is normal for the long distances destinations but it is a very boring one. There are hardly any shops and there are not really good places to get a drink too or some food. Even this we managed to be late and they called us in the speakers before our take off.

The plane was packed and we found our seats but we managed to get our hand luggage stashed in the luggage compartment without any problems. The seats were narrow for a big guy like me and the leg space was a distant dream but I had not expected anything else.

The air hostesses were nice, friendly and tri lingual. The service was okay, it was not the best in the air meal, but today good meals are only a distant memory anyway.

My first couple of hours went fairly well but I was almost counting minutes for the last two. Five hours in a plane seated next to the window and being a big guy gives me a somewhat of a claustrophobic experience.
Biedjee says:
Congrats on the feature today!
lwatkins47 says: