Jesen's Inn 2
Jl. Singosari, Bali, Indonesia
Check Bali Hotel Deals
Jesen's Inn 2 Bali Reviews
Its like a place for small community Aug 22, 2013
located at Jl Bakungsari
this hotel is located near Matahari Mall, Mcdonalds, Polo Shop and etc
from Jesen's Inn 2, it takes around 25 mins walk to the kuta beach.
the place is kinda small, it consists of approximately 45 rooms.
bonus point for this small hotel:
- they do have a swimming pool which is accessible for 24 hours.
- free wifi network in common area and rooms (but sometime the connection is so bad and cannot be connected at all)
-breakfast included and its ala carte,you are allow to choose from a menu
-24 hours in house service
-a small hut next to the pool which allows customer to have drinks there or have their meal there
- provides airport transfer at the cost of 70,000 IDR (but if take "blue bird meter taxi" it cost around 35,000 IDR if the traffic is smooth - thus in a nutshell, if the traffic is bad, request hotel airport transter, if traffic is smooth, get the receptionist to call a blue bird taxi
- the room come with aircond, 2 bottles mineral water, towel, a bar of soap
- if need hair dryer or iron, may request.
- 1 min walk to 24 hours mini mart
- Joger (a place to buy souvenirs) its just located 3 mins walking distance. this is a big BONUS.
- very quite and peaceful place to stay
BUT, there is no lift in this hotel.
the hotel consists of 3 floors. thus if you have a heavy luggage with you, do request for first floor rooms
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!
Great value and lovely staff Sep 05, 2011
Seems in Kuta that there's 2 type of hotels; el cheapo or super expensive. For Rp 250 000 a night you just can't go past Jesen's.
I've been coming back on and off for 15 years and love it. Probably around only 15 to 20 rooms, it's close to everything, but a 1 minute stroll down a laneway takes you right away from the hussle and bussle.
The staff here treat you like a friend and nothing is too much for these guys. They throw in a yummy brekky and I've only got to walk out the door in the morning and give a shout and 10 mins later one of the lovely ladies brings my favourite banana pancakes, juice and coffee right to my little verandah where I sit and munch it down with the relaxing sound of a waterfall trikling in the background.
Aircon's great and bed's cumfy. Ok there's no pool and telly doesen't have satelite, if there was you'd be paying more. But if I'm staying here for a month at a time, I can always hire a DVD and swim somewhere else.
1 / 1 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy