Jersey Boys Theatrical LP

(212) 581-0705

Jersey Boys Theatrical LP New York Reviews

jackygoh1 jackygoh1
Absolutely the Best! Nov 23, 2011
When you are in New York, and if there is one musical you have to watch, it will be the Jersey Boys! It's a musical about the Four Seasons rise to fame in 1960s, with feel good music, great story and energetic cast.

All the actors are great and so full of dynamic energy. Their music made you feel like dancing. There is never a dull moment and most dialogues are humorous. Immerse in timeless classics like Can’t Take My Eyes Off You, Big Girl don't Cry, Sherry, Let’s hang on, December 1963 and Opus 17 (Don’t you worry about me).

I’m glad I made the decision to watch this show in Broadway; it’s definitely the best broadway musical. Travelling halfway around the globe and enduring 24 hours flight and 13 hours time difference, though tiring was worth it to see greatness in art and music where actors and artists respect their crafts.

Jarrod Spector didn’t disappoint! He hit all the right notes and impressed us with his high range of octaves and falsetto, in addition to dancing and legs split. He really sounds like Frankie Valli. Awesome, simply awesome! The crowd really went wild! Great performance! They are the best and they gave us an encore, with December1963.

This is the only musical that I watched twice. I brought it at tkts at 50% off. Sadly, Frankie Valli was played by Dominic in the second show. He did his best, but some songs doesn't sound right.

This is one show I wanna watch at least every month.

You can get half-price ticket at TKTS, though the seat might not be good. Try not to order online as there is additional charge of $39.00. I made that mistake.

I really love their songs so at the end of the show, I brought original cast of Jersey Boys CD which I can't find in Singapore at $25. Their songs accompanied me for the rest of the trip as I travelled in New York and back to Singapore.

This is definitely the best musical in Broadway.
Jersey Boys at August Wilson Theat…
August Wilson Theatre
Jersey Boys Playbill
jackygoh1 says:
Thanks! In fact, I watch Jersey Boys twice in New York! But I still want to watch again, maybe next time. I see how. Maybe after going Europe then to New York.
Posted on: Dec 08, 2011
ItchyForTravel says:
Glad you did watch it. It is the number one show of the year. I can see you have a good time in NYC. Good writing too. Congrats!
Posted on: Dec 08, 2011