Jersey Airport

Jersey Airport - My plane

Jersey Airport St. Peter Reviews

Chokk Chokk
The security was almost too much Jun 15, 2011
Jersey Airport was larger than I had anticipated after having visited the one on Isle of Man. The check-in was really fast and effective and the airport gave an open and nice impression from the start. It was quite fun to walk to departure area because it was liked they just had put up a wall in the hall.

Their security was quite rigorous and they demanded that I took of my shoes as well. During all my flight this week it was the only place where I had to completely empty my bag for every charger and electric cord that I was carrying.

After getting on the other side of the wall I entered the lounge and shopping area, which was easy to navigate in, and there were loads of sitting areas and shops. You were not allowed to go to the gates before 30 minutes before departure, when the gates were published on the screens.

I only tried to arrive in transit at this airport and I stayed in Blue Islands lounge, which was at the end of one of the gate wings.
Inside the airport
Inside the airport
One of the bars
Towards the gates
Chokk says:
Yeah, but it was strict - like in Saint Petersburg!
Posted on: Jun 25, 2011
Biedjee says:
hey, you're not in the EU, but not completely out of the EU either, so no wonder they are strict with security checks :-)
Posted on: Jun 25, 2011

Compare Saint Aubin Hotel Rates (2.3km away)

Jersey Airport Map