Jep's Bangalow

Jep's beach at Samed Island, Koh Samed, Thailand
www.jepbungalow.com/5 - + 66 38 -644112-3

Compare Koh Mak Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Jep's Bangalow Koh Samed Reviews

newtampo newtampo
Yummy Jep's Jan 28, 2009
**it's bungalow, not bangalow ah! :P I made a mistake and can't edit the name! Sorry sorry**

First you have to know where is Samed Island and what is it? :) You can see it in my blogs about this island or KOH (in thai). Once you decide to go there. This place, Jep's bungalow is recommend.

The house isn't near the beach but maybe you don't want to stay only in the room, right? But the room is clean with the average price. We were 4 people on my latest trip at Koh Samed. We got a room with two big beds, aircon, fan, big bathroom, tv and fridge for 2000THB for 4 people. Not that bad? :)

For the one bed room is about 1200-1700THB (depends on the season). Easy walk to the beach because it's in front of the room.

The food is good. Most of people come to eat here. And please try Thai food, it's really awesome! They also have the bakery, not bad of course.

I don't have pictures of the room, forgot. But i have some pictures of the food to share. Yes, there are many beautiful beaches at Samed Island and Jep's is one of them that you shouldn't miss! :)
fried squid
Stir fried squid with yellow curry
Stir fried basil with beef
Stir fired fish with red curry
sambaby says:
Thanks for ur recommend.I will be there soon.:)
Posted on: Feb 24, 2009
ratu says:
Yeah I know it!
Posted on: Jan 28, 2009
newtampo says:
:P
I can't edit it .. that's why i had to write and asked for an excuse :P My poor english haha
Posted on: Jan 28, 2009

Compare Koh Mak Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Jep's Bangalow Map