Jeffrey's Bistro

123 E Ivinson St, Laramie, WY, USA
jeffreysbistro.com - (307) 742-7046
Jeffrey's Bistro - Jeffrey's Bistro is the green corner building
Jeffrey's Bistro - Inside
Jeffrey's Bistro - The kitchen! the chef is hiding around the corner, he was camera shy :P:P
Jeffrey's Bistro - white bean and spinach soup!
Jeffrey's Bistro - my gigantic salad! with mix lettuce, red peppers, garbanzo beans, carrots, tomatoes, onion, cucumbers, broccoli and red pepper dressing

Jeffrey's Bistro Laramie Reviews

esterrene esterrene
Jeffrey's Bistro Jun 06, 2009
Its hard to believe that a small city in Wyoming, a state known for its beef, would have a restaurant that has a menu with delicious options catering to vegetarians and vegan, but lucky for me and all fellow veggie loving souls there is such a restaurant!!!

Jeffrey's Bistro is located in downtown Laramie on the corner of 2nd and Ivinson. Its a quaint corner bistro full of charm and a very friendly staff! As soon as I walked in I knew the place was gonna be good! the atmosphere was comfortable, laid back and bustling with local patrons.

The menu was filled with a variety of dishes that would appeal to a group with a mix of dietary lifestyles. To make it easier for Vegans there is a symbol printed next to vegan friendly dishes on the menu. Though I do believe that many of the other meals could be altered if asked. ALL soups are meatless unless specified!

I ordered a white bean and spinach soup which was heavenly!!! It was made with many herbs and veggies and there was no need to add salt or pepper! I also ordered a create your own salad with the roasted red pepper dressing. The salad was also very yummy and HUGE in portion!

I would suggest this place to anyone and I am definitely returning back the next time I am in the laramie area!
Jeffrey's Bistro is the green corn…
Inside
The kitchen! the chef is hiding ar…
my gigantic salad! with mix lettuc…

Check Laramie Hotel Deals