AsiaIndiaAgraAgra Hotels

Check Agra Hotel Deals

Jaypee Palace Hotel Agra Reviews

Im_a_local Im_a_loc…
Let down by the service Nov 24, 2013
The hotel is very impressive and nicely maintained. Everything is modern and bright but the staff have an inflated opinion of their worth. We have stayed in many 5 star hotels around the world but this is the only one where a member of staff has said we should be 'grateful to be in the city of the Taj'...

Well perhaps it was a personality thing we can't all rub along together so to move on to the hotel. The grounds are large, immaculate and beautiful. Our room was ample and comfortable. I think it had wifi but can´t be 100% certainly didn´t pay for any and if it had it would have been the first and only place we had it. We didn´t eat in the hotel but ventured out to the chaos immediately outside the gates. Well worthwhile and a different world from hotels used by tourists.
halilee halilee
Good comfortable hotel Oct 19, 2012
We spent one night at the Jaypee Palace Hotel. Our room was spacious and clean with a big bathroom. Beds were very comfy.

There is high security here where your bags get checked every time you enter and you go through a security screen. Staff were prompt and courteous.

Wifi is not included which to me seems ridiculous at this price. It starts at 150 IR per hour. Breakfast however was included and had both western and Indian dishes including omelettes, eggs, chicken sausage etc. A very good variety and choice.

The grounds are meticulously landscaped and cared for and there is a pool, though we did not use it.

Can definately recommend.
hotel
our room
flower arrangement in eating area
halilee says:
There wasn't much for choices really in Agra.. I prefer places with lots of character, but this was totally fine. :)
Posted on: Nov 15, 2012
rsvpme says:
Living high that night..Great !
Posted on: Nov 15, 2012
traveller142009 travelle…
Jaypee Palace Hotel Sep 13, 2011
This is definitely a five star hotel with it's lavish corridors and superior amenities including a spa/salon, tea room, business center, fitness center, a bowling alley, several gift shops, an indoor mall, an indoor swimming pool, a chinese restaurant, a bar and a lavish buffet etc. Very nice, clean and comfortable superior rooms. Very friendly and service oriented staff. The internet here costs 150 ruppes per hour and you do have to go through a security check to enter the hotel.
m_mspr m_mspr
Mar 29, 2010
I only stayed here on night, but it was a very nice, big and impressive hotel.

The food was not as good as it should have been for this type of hotel, but it was alright.

The beds were very hard, but the rooms were nice and we had a balcony.

The service was very good!

We had dinner outside by the pool at night. They had some sort of buffet, but since we weren't that hungry (and it was quite expensive, at least for being in India), they just took a few dishes away and made the price cheaper for us.

Also, when I didn't get my bag right away, which I really needed because we only had 20minutes before we were going sightseeing. I ran downstairs and asked to take my suitcase upstairs, but they said they would do it (of course they were expecting tips), but they brought it up within minutes!
travelman727 says:
Good information :-D
Posted on: Apr 17, 2010
portia portia
Nov 06, 2005
A nice hotel in Agra. There were many rooms, and many wings of the building. We ate at 2 restaurants in the hotel at different times, buffet were served with Indian and western foods. Food was quite decent but not exceptional, and the rooms were fine. A bottle of free water was available for each guest in the room. The air condition was a bit too cold for us, and we had to turn it way down.

The hotel grounds and buildings are nice. The patio of the room overlooked some garden with trees and walkways. However a sign on the sliding door warned us to keep the door closed because there were monkeys around!

Internet connection was offered at the business center for 100 rupees per half hour, or 150 per hour. However, the staff there did not always follow the same protocol in collecting fees, so after I paid my fee and was signed onto the internet by a staff member (who did NOT give me a receipt), at the end of the half hour, a different staff member wanted to know if I had paid already and would not let me go until she checked with the previous shift. That was not the best experience I have to say. I told her I would complain to their manager about this incident.

I don't actually know the cost of the rooms, since we were a group and the payment was taken care of by the travel agency.
travelman727 says:
Thorough, helpful review as always :-)
Posted on: Apr 17, 2010

• Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • En suite
  • Shoe Shine
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Jaypee Palace Hotel Agra

A dream come true
We checked out of the hotel and got ready for the drive to Agra. This was the day I had been waiting for and I was so excited!We got to the hotel in Agra, Jaypee Palace hotel and had 40 minutes for l…hotel in Agra, Jaypee Palace hotel and had 40 minutes for lunch before we had to head out again…
Day 11 - Agra
We continue our drive through the countryside towards Agra.  We stopped at Abhaneri to view an ancient and elaborate baoli also known as a step-well complex.  We also stopped at one of the …hotel in Agra, The Jaypee Palace Hotel, early afternoon.  We had to go through a security check just…

Check Agra Hotel Deals