Jawadene Suite and Breakfast

Check Sepang Hotel Deals

Jawadene Suite and Breakfast Sepang Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Beautiful home Nov 26, 2010
I just wanted to stay and sleep and do some laps at the pool and found this very suitable to what I needed. I do not like to be in a hotel which seemed very cold place and the warmth of this place is good for me to relax while having that homey feeling.

I paid for a meet and greet service for Myr75 which is relatively high price for a 15-20 ride but felt it's safer to do it bec I'm alone, a woman and arriving in the wee hours. When I arrived at the airport, I can't find the driver. I believe he was like 30mins late :P

After several frantic calls with Walter, I found my driver. :P Oh dear...good thing I got change from previous travel.

This B&B is a big beautiful house owned by Walter and Janet who are both sociable people. Everything is squeky clean and in order. My bedroom is big and soft and have wonderful pillows...really great bed to sleep into. The bathroom is huge with shower and bath tub.

On my first visit (Nov 26), I did some laps in their pool and the water is fine and the depth was just right for my size. I was alone in the pool and had it all for myself :)

For complimentary breakfast, i chose big breakfast whih consist of 2 toast, scrambled egg, 1 sausage and 1 hash brown...yum-yum :)

The house and garden/pool area is well decorated and has very interesting art pieces. It's nice to lie down on the pool side or sit and relax.

There are 2 sala area: (1) is the reciving room right after you enter the main door. The other is inside after the dining area and this is like a loumnge with very comfortable soft sofa set...perfect for a lazy TV session :P

I already returned to this place as I stayed again on Dec 5 on my layover for my return trip.

I will probably return again when in KL if I dont want to go around as this place is not central so its only good if you only wish to rest and not go around KL.
the bed
shower and bath tub
TravellinChic says:
welcome :)
Posted on: Dec 06, 2012
b541314 says:
now this is another option for visiting friends. Never aware of the place before.

thanks
Posted on: Dec 06, 2012

Jawadene Suite and Breakfast Overview

Jawadene Bed and Breakfast is located near the LCCT and KLIA Airport Kuala Lumpur (about 20 minutes away) making it the perfect place to stay while waiting for your next flight. Stay connected to friends with our new IPad On Demand service. American breakfast menu served 0600-1000; early breakfast available with rates. Lunch to order 1200-1430. Dinner to order 16301930. Pool, two TV areas, three outdoor lounge areas, free wifi, aircon and more. Low on line rates are for international travelers (holders of international passports) and Malaysians traveling to or from an international destination or Sarawak. Please present your passport to check in. Details are included in your confirmation from us or upon request. Low airport service rates; tiered child rates make it easy for families; big family suites; great beds; Pay upon arrival. F1 or Moto GP reservations require an advance non refundable deposit. Details provided during reservation or upon request. All guests will receive a detailed confirmation in addition to that of Asiarooms or Laterooms.

Jawadene Suite and Breakfast Amenities

• High-speed Internet
  • Swimming pool
  • 24 Hour Reception
  • Air Conditioned
  • Connecting Rooms
  • TV
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor