Javier's Cantina & Grill

45 Fortune Dr Irvine, Irvine, CA, USA

Javier's Cantina & Grill Irvine Reviews

Jelly Jelly
Another Mexican Fusion Jul 06, 2008
Another place I end up at without trying. Whenever my friends and I want to meet for appetizers and drinks before a movie, we come here. I'd say 100% of the time, we never make it to the movie.

Why?? Cadillac Margaritas. That's why. We have a few yummy dinners or appetizers to share. And we each get more than enough drinks to keep us laughing and having a great time. I've been here with a large group of 16 and to a group of 4 and always we've had an excellent time.

The atmosphere is loud and fun. So make sure your group is just as loud or you won't hear each other. I want to say the food keeps us coming back, but really it's the whole venue. With my large group we were seated in the middle of the restaurant, which is dimly lit and has a great vibe to it. The pictures from above are when we were seated off to a "cave" but then we ventured outside. And majority of the time, with a smaller group, we're seated outside on the patio.

I really enjoy this place and most certainly will return. I need to suggest to my friends watching the movie THEN having dinner and drinks here!! haha

Check Irvine Hotel Deals