Javelina Cantina

671 State Route 179 # Bf, Sedona, AZ, USA

Javelina Cantina Sedona Reviews

HeatherHop HeatherH…
Surprisingly delicious for a tourist place Jun 17, 2009
This place was recommended to me by a local when we asked him where a good Mexican place was.

At first glance, the place looks overly touristy. They sell souvenirs near the front entrance, and the restaurant is located in a center that is obviously geared at bringing tourists in.

I am usually skeptical of places like this because I prefer to go off the beaten path a little bit and blend in with the locals, but it just so happens that on this particular trip my party all wanted to eat there, so I went along.

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. In addition to the beautiful view we had of the red rocks while sitting on the patio area, the food was actually pretty good. They had a great selection of foods, and I'm a vegetarian and I am happy to say that they had many different meatless items for me to choose from. If you like meat, don't worry...they have plenty of that too, and my carnivorous table-mates seemed to enjoy their meaty tacos and enchiladas just as much as I enjoyed my own.

VERY large portions, so don't be afraid to split an entree with a friend.

I would recommend this place if you are in Sedona and craving Mexican food, or if you are just looking for a good place to eat that has a view of the Red Rocks.

Related Travel Blogs About Javelina Cantina

Helicopter!!!
It is already mid-week, which makes me somewhat sad, as I know that this journey is already half over. Today was AWESOME! We went on a helicopter!!!!!!!!! I have never been on one before in my life a…Sedona. After the helicopter ride, we went over to the Javelina Cantina, a Mexican food place in town that was recommended…

Check Sedona Hotel Deals