Javaher Shargh Hotel

Check Mashhad Hotel Deals

Javaher Shargh Hotel Mashhad Reviews

Miranda-Maas Miranda-…
Real bad service Sep 11, 2016
First of all let me point out that we never actually slept in this hotel. My ratings for cleanliness, amenities, bed and bathroom are not applicable for that reason. We wanted to stay in this hotel, since we booked a room for 2 nights. But once we arrived, the lady at the reception told us there was 'a problem' with our room and for that reason we would be upgraded to another hotel. Well, we know the standards of hotels in Iran a little bit and the Javaher Shargh is a new and modern hotel, so we were afraid for the upgrade and for that reason didn't accept it initially. It was the Eid feast the dates we were in Masshad, so the city was full with pilgrims, and we were convinced that the hotel just sold our room once more for a good price. We argued that we were never informed about the problem and that we didn't want to accept another place. However, because we were traveling for about 36 hours, we didn't have another choice in the end since we just wanted to sleep. The Javaher Shargh hotel booked us into the Jahan hotel and that was really a bad experience (check out my other review). It's definitely not of the same standards as the Javaher Shargh. The hotel didn't pay us back any money or didn't care about the downgrade that is actually was. Really a shame. I would advise people not to book the Javaher Shargh hotel. I think that if you get a room here, you'll be ok. But if they can get more money from other travellers, they will just put you in another place without caring.
Paulovic says:
Thanks for the warning Miranda!
Posted on: Sep 25, 2016