Jaspas

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Jaspas Ho Chi Minh City Reviews

nwintarti nwintarti
Nothing taste bad in Jaspas May 08, 2008
Having a husband who cooks very well, and thus having a difficult taste for most of the food I or anybody else made (this one not enough that, that one not enough this, bla bla bla), making me always trying to go to a good restaurant and most of them are expensive in a Vietnam standard.

So one day, having a lazy Sunday, we went for brunch (around 1 pm!) in Jaspas. The location is very close to my office, so I come here almost every day. I ordered the Jaspas breakfast (toast, egg, bacon, bean...standard stuff) while my husband ordered a steak (yea! even for brunch he will always eat meat). And after being here for several months, that is the first time he said food is good from a restaurant in HCMC (maybe I didn't introduce him enough to the surrounding restaurant).

The main menu cost from 90,000 VND (6 USD) or more. The portion is a bit big for my size but good for westerner. The owner also own another place called "Al Fresco" which is also good, and located in the radius of 1 km. They also serve nice coffee that's why we always have a coffee break during working days here in Jaspas.

There's another thing which make me like Jaspas, for every 100,000 VND we spent, we gonna get one stamp in the VIP card which you can get for free. And after 10 stamps, you can get free meal value of 250,000 VND. Yippyyyy...free meal every now and then.

Check Ho Chi Minh City Hotel Deals