Jasmine Kitchen

036241565

Jasmine Kitchen Singaraja Reviews

trippinginnederland tripping…
Delicious Thai Cuisine in Bali! Jul 01, 2011
Not many tourist would visit Lovina thus, I wouldn't see the reason why anyone should be selling their things at a high cost. Thus, I would consider it quite pricey but then again...when I think about the ambience and the food, it is rather worthy (for the place that I'm about to recommend).

We had Thai green curry and of course you can tell them if you like it spicy or mild. :) It was simply delicious and I liked it a lot...one of the best I'd tasted. They do have fresh juice for you to choose from. The most recommended would be the dessert which is their homemade Coconut Ice Cream served in a coconut shell bowl. It was REALLY delicious and so, I would highly recommend those dishes which I'd tried. It was recommended by my guy and it was a good recommendation I would say. The place was really nice...nice interior and of course there's a second level. Clean toilet too.

If you're in Lovina, and somewhere near the beach/that area...you can take my suggestion and drop by at this place to dine. It is fantastic. I'm making myself hungry now when I think about the food which I had there :S

PS: Sorry I didn't put up the prices because I can't find the receipt for it. :S
trippinginnederland says:
Or you could visit BU Warung which is far cheaper than that ;) I did a review quite some time back on it. It is still the same BUT I think he increased the price just a little.
Posted on: Jul 02, 2011