Jasa Kabob

2917 O'Donnell Street, Baltimore, MD, USA
www.jasakabob.com - (410) 327-7152
Jasa Kabob - my mountain of Veg biryani...
Jasa Kabob - lentil side dish that was no more
Jasa Kabob - lentil side dish that was no more

Jasa Kabob Baltimore Reviews

esterrene esterrene
Jasa Kabob Feb 28, 2013
Jasa kabob, a small hole in the wall Indian/pakistan cafe, is located in the quaint neighborhood of Canton Square amongst many other cute cafes and restaurants.

Atmosphere inside was simple, somewhat industrial but still warm. A mixture of dark colors with some smartly placed pop of bright. Plenty of natural light. and Dad really like the steel chairs they had at the bench table. There were not the typical tables, instead they had a large T shaped table with a bench and some chairs. And some stool seating along the wall. Odd, but it worked.

The menu was located on a wall easy for everyone to read. there were plenty of veg options. They had a Veg special for each day of the week and plenty of side dishes that I believe could also be ordered in entree portions too.

I ordered samosas and Veg Biryani. Dad didn't want his veg side dish so I took that as well, lentils! yum! everything was good. The samosa potato filling was a little too whipped for my taste but not bad. The lentils were delicious and the Biryani was good but the amount they gave me was more than I could eat. I did like that they gave me a lemon to squeeze on my rice.

Prices were cheap, Many of the meals were less than $8 and they were filling. You could also make a meal out of two side dishes or a side dish and the naan.

Service was friendly. I got the impression that most of the business they receive was take out. If it was summer and the weather was nice, I would have taken my food outside and sat in the park in the middle of the square.

Parking in the area is a pain. roads can be a bit tight. don't be surprise that you might have to park a few blocks away. :)
lentil side dish that was no more
menu
my mountain of Veg biryani...
esterrene says:
This is a place most people would come to for takeout so the plates are gonna be plastic or paper.. they only have some stools against a wall and this strange T shaped bench table.

Paper plates are common in more fast food/ take out settings. If you were to go to a larger place that had tables you would have real ceramic plates and glasses.

Posted on: Mar 04, 2013