Jardin Del Atlantico Apartments Gran Canaria

Check Gran Canaria Hotel Deals

Jardin Del Atlantico Apartments Gran Canaria Reviews

TallTraveller TallTrav…
Good location, but you get what you pay for Jun 12, 2011
Hi everyone, thanks for reading my review, I hope that you'll find some useful info here ;]]

So I went to Gran Canaria from 1st to 8th of June, with 6 friends. All of us stayed at Jardin del Atlantico apartments, I was travelling alone so I had an apartment for myself and other guys were couples so they shared, in total we had 4 different rooms.

Me and two of my friends arrived together, luckily the receptionist could speak in English and we checked-in, we got rooms on fourth floor not so far from each other.

When I entered the room I had some problems with opening them as my card didn't always work properly. The apartment overall was clean and spacious enough, although I saw couple of massive cockroaches in the hall.. :D I asked for sea view room but I got a room right in the corner on the inside pool side. If you want to watch TV you have to pay 1 euro for 1 hour or 3 euros for 24 hours, luckily someone paid before me and I had 15 hours remaining. The service was okay, but couple of times the cleaners walked in without knocking and that was getting quite annoying. Also I think the way they work is one of them takes dirty towels away and other brings them in, so at one time I didn't have any towels..

My bedroom was facing the main street where the clubs were and the music was really loud until about 3am, I didn't mind that much, but if I was on a family holiday it would have been a real pain, especially for people who have difficulties with falling asleep.

I booked my holiday with lowcostholidays.com only including the accommodation and the transfer, but I didn't use the transfer from the airport to the hotel, because my friends rent a car and when I was coming back, I was flying alone, so I had to use them, I called them 24 hours before the pick up time as they state on the voucher, agreed on the time and the place, but no one showed up and when I called them they said that they were thinking that my flight is at 14.00 and not at 19.25....luckily I got a lift from some friends..

Also when I booked the holiday I might have made a mistake (although I'm not sure) and selected the hotel dates a week later, I noticed that 2 days later and in order to change them I had to pay extra £30 which was quite annoying as there was still couple months until my stay.

Overall, I would probably stay at the hotel again, because the location is really great, it's like 3 minutes to the beach, the supermarket is even closer, lots of restaurants, but I wouldn't use lowcostholidays.com again.

Thanks for reading guys...;]]]]

View from my balcony

Jardin Del Atlantico Apartments Gran Canaria Overview

Gran Canaria is home to this accommodation in Playa del Ingles, opening up an abundance of recreations and activities within walking distance of the lobby and the extended tropical grounds. The Jardin Del Atlantico Apartments Gran Canaria is less than five minutes from the important buildings of the city center as well, allowing those who are in town on business a close and easy commute. Snorkeling, scuba diving, deep sea voyages, surfing, and chartered marine life watches are all within a few steps of the hotel, while such activities as world class golf, hiking, bicycling, nightly beach parties, cultural festivals, and simply lazy about in the sand are nearby. The Jardin Del Atlantico Apartments Gran Canaria offers car parking to guests and is a short drive from the airport.

Each apartment at the Jardin Del Atlantico Apartments Gran Canaria offers a full kitchen, a private balcony, cable television, housekeeping service, private laundry, and wireless Internet access.

There is a 24 hour front desk at the Jardin Del Atlantico Apartments Gran Canaria, as well as concierge services, multiple adult and children's swimming pools, lavish tropical gardens, recreational courts, a restaurant, a disco, and meeting and business facilities.

Jardin Del Atlantico Apartments Amenities