Japengo Café

+971 4 343 5028

Japengo Café Dubai Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great food and really fast Feb 06, 2011
On my way home to the hotel after a fully loaded first day I was getting hungry again and I decided to see which possibilities for a meal that was close to my hotel. Just next to it I found Japengo which had a pretty broad menu card and looked nice from outside.

I entered and was seat close to the kitchen with a good view over the restaurant. I looked at the menu and quickly decided that I would go for the Sea mixed plate. The waitress you was sweet and smiling convinced me that I also should taste their mixed starter and so I did.

They didn’t serve any alcohol at this place, so I decided to go for a Japengo Special Juice. I received the juice after a few minutes and it was the best juice I ended up having in Dubai. It had a good foundation of strawberries and mango, and then spiced up with loads of other fruits.

The starter was huge and tasted fabulous; besides that the plate was huge, I could have settled with the starter. The main course was even bigger and also as tasty; the plate was full of all the things you could imagine like; shrimps, sushi, crab cake, fish dumplings, salmon, white fish and so on. I was full and my stomach had eaten as much as my eyes.

It turned out that the place also was quite a busy take away; cars came rolling up to the restaurant in one continuous stream. It was a great place for a wonderful and quick diner and without being fancy.
My main course
time-to-explore says:
y really fair
expect more ... anyway better for me ...

Posted on: Mar 04, 2012
Chokk says:
I can't remember but I was there 5 days so I guess around 1000 euro, hotel, car rental, food and everything.
Posted on: Mar 03, 2012
time-to-explore says:
with all this reviews

if thats not gonna bother you ... how much you spent in dubai ?
how many days?