James Bond Island Tours

Phuket, Thailand

James Bond Island Tours Phuket Reviews

holdmyhandsforever holdmyha…
Meeting James Bond in an Island in Phuket. Jul 27, 2015
I never heard about the movie 'Man with a Golden Gun', (I'm still young, yahoo!) however, Phuket fascinated me with its beautiful islands including the famous James Bond island.

There are four James Bond Island tours to choose from: through a Longtail Boat, Cruise Boat, Speed Boat, and Junk Boat. The most recommended tours among tourists are the Longtail and Cruise Boating. I and my friends chose the Cruise Boat tour and we paid 1100 THB each. The travel agency gave us a 100 THB off the regular price since we are Asians (Lucky us!).

The Cruise Boat package, also known as the Big Boat, includes canoeing at the Bat Cave and Hong lagoon. According to our tour guide these two are the best canoeing sites in Phang Nga Bay. If you're worried about your gadgets like cameras and smart phones, on the boat, the guide offers zippered barrel bags. If you use it once, just rent it. The cave is really beautiful and is smelly because of bat poops. You're not allowed to touch the rock formations there. After canoeing for few minutes, the tour guide asked everyone to go back to the big boat as we're heading to James Bond Island.

While heading to James Bond Island, our tour guide started a chime. He asked everyone to clap continuously. After few seconds, eagles started to appear, following our boat. The louder the clap, the more eagles to see. Amazing!

To reach the James Bond Island, we were transferred to a traditional Thai boat. The island is beautiful including the rock formations. However, its too crowded. Souvenir shops are all over the place. Rest rooms should be kept clean.

We had our lunch while heading to Naka island. Seafood, fried chicken, and steamed vegetables were served. There were dishes served which is dedicated to Muslim tourists. I had a great time swimming in Naka island. The water is cold and really refreshing.

Overall, Phuket is one of the most beautiful places I have visited and I will surely come back here!
holdmyhandsforever says:
That's right, Melanie. James Bond Island is a must visit when in Phuket. :)
Posted on: Mar 02, 2016
monkeymia79 says:
It sounds like a great day Noel, the area around there is stunning.
Posted on: Mar 01, 2016