Jamaica Bay Inn

Jamaica Bay Inn Rates and Deals

Jamaica Bay Inn Marina del Rey Reviews

catherined catherin…
5 Star Service Oct 08, 2011
After a gruelling 15 hour flight with no sleep from Australia to LAX, I was glad to check in to this picturesque hotel by in peaceful Marina del Rey (about 15 minutes from LA). I had originally had planned to stay at a cheap airport hotel to rest, but then decided a place by the water would be a better way to recover.

I did my research on Trip Advisor before my trip (my friends tell me I sometimes overplan things! :) and Jamaica Bay Inn seemed like a good place. I had pretty high expectations before I came (from the other reviews here) but I'm pleased to say my expectations were met and exceeded.

Kenny and Courtney at the front desk showed the relaxed hospitality that comes to mind when you think of California. Johnny, my server at the restaurant was very friendly and efficient. Very fresh and healthy California cuisine (I had breakfast and dinner at the restaurant). On a side note, I'm in Miami now and service is really lacking in several Ocean Drive restaurants...

Anyway, back to this :) All the staff from the maids to concierges to the groundstaff (who helped me when I struggling with my suitcase up some steps when leaving) were helpful and warm and greeted me when passing.

I had a marina view room which was beautiful and quiet. It was literally just down the stairs to get to the beach and it was within walking distance of Venice Pier. I didn't get to check out the hotel's amenities as I was only there for less than 1 day.

I would stay here again when I next go to the USA but would stay for 2 days so I can check out the other attractions nearby (Abbott Kinney Boulevard, Fisherman's Village, Santa Monica Beach etc).

Jamaica Bay Inn Overview

Overlooking the stunning harbor of Marina del Rey, the Jamaica Bay Inn exudes the colorful and relaxed style of a waterfront getaway. The island-inspired boutique hotel features tropical textures and many outdoor areas overlooking the infinity pool and yacht marina. Hotel is conveniently located just 3 miles from LAX International Airport and just one mile from Venice Beach.

Guestrooms and suites feature signature bedding, high-speed wireless Internet, flat screen televisions, and granite countertops, large work spaces with ergonomic chairs and a private balcony or patio. Perfect for couples, families, friends and business travelers, the Jamaica Bay Inn offers the most relaxed atmosphere among Marina del Rey CA hotels. Other amenities include an infinity edge pool, top-of-the-line exercise room, meeting room, board room and business center.

In addition to the abundance of hotel services and amenities and adjacent to the hotel, guests will encounter Vu Restaurant & Bar overlooking Marina Beach and will target fun seeking, sophisticated diners looking for inspiring food in a comfortable and fresh atmosphere. V?? will focus on innovative small plates cuisine and fresh flavorful California-grown ingredients. Rates are based on double occupancy. Charges for extra adults may apply and will be due directly to the hotel.

Jamaica Bay Inn Amenities

• Desk
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor