V Jámě 7 Praha 1, Prague, Czech Republic
www.jamapub.cz/en - 224 222 383

Jama Prague Reviews

robs1 robs1
Pub for all occassions Feb 02, 2011
Of all the pub restaurants i use in Prague. I have to say that the Jama on v Jame Street (metro Mustek or Muzeum) is the best.

Every day i will pop in for a beer and a lunch special.

That will set me back less than 150 CZK (5 POUNDS). Great value.

The specials are always different every day and week. A choice of about 6 meals. And a choice of 12 draught Czech beers.

There's also Bottled beers like Heineken or Magners cider for the tourists who like to stick to their favs.

It is the kind of place tourists can meet the locals.

Which are noisier i don't know!

I just need to add that Jama has become a chain of restaurants in 2010.

A Jama Steakhouse at Ostrovní 26,Prague 1, near metro:Naroni Trida

and a Bar & Grill at Petrská 23, Prague 1 near metro Florenc.

And both have live music.
fitzsean says:
Hey robs1. I took your advice and headed down to Jama. I had already used the Jama Bar and Grill so i had an idea of what it would be like. Jama was that and more. The night i went it was crammed full with Czechs having a good time. They made me feel welcome as did the staff. Had a really great time.
Posted on: Jan 26, 2011
cfcprague cfcprague
My place to eat in a garden Jul 12, 2011
This is the pub I head to on a sunny afternoon for lunch. Czech lunches cost around 85 czk Mon-Fri. A cold Czech beer costs around 35. So very cheap for the city centre. The beer garden is the place to be. Sitting in the shade of the trees make it an oasis from the craziness on the street.
fitzsean fitzsean
Beer Garden Time Apr 25, 2011
When in the centre of Prague it is very difficult to find a real beer garden as opposed to just a few tables and chairs thrown outside a restaurant on the pavement, sometimes close to traffic. I mean a real garden. Well, Jama has one. It is hidden away at the rear of the pub. Perfect place to relax when the city heats up.
perfect1 perfect1
Lovely restaurant/bar in the centre of Prague Mar 15, 2011
Had the very best time here. We only went for a quick bite to eat and ended up staying all night. Great party atmosphere (there was an actual party organised by the bar for the night). The food served was the best i have had in Prague. The drink prices are relatively low for the city centre. All in all, a really excellent experience.
princeza_9 princeza…
Dec 15, 2006
Expats tend to flock here for three reasons- location, food and football. The beer is cheap enough (especially for the area), the food is good and they show football (and other sports). They also have an outdoor garden, and free wireless internet. They serve a wide array of food, including Czech dishes, Tex-Mex, burgers, steak, and lunch specials during the week.

The staff does speak English, and they were friendly when I was there. Just a warning, the place fills when there’s football and during holidays.

Related Travel Blogs About Jama

I was looking forward to two visits- my friend Julie from Goethe and my parents.  Julie and her boyfriend came first, they emailed me the locations to where they were staying and I scouted them …Jamas (my pub...*cries* I do miss Prague!).  The second was a little farther out, in Nusle which is still…

Check Prague Hotel Deals