Jalapeno Tree

Nacogdoches, Texas

Jalapeno Tree Nacogdoches Reviews

walterman9999 walterma…
return to Jalapeno Tree, Nacogdoches, Texas USA Feb 08, 2016
We were hungry and returned to our favorite Nacogdoches Mexican food at the Jalapeno Tree. I rated them at five star about a year ago. We got seated but didn't see our waitress for almost 15 minutes. We got dry chips but couldn't order a drink. We were ready to walk when our waitress made a rare appearance. (The other waitresses were constantly on the move taking care of their customers.) We immediately ordered without menu while waitress was there so no long wait to order. (They were not that busy.)

After another long wait and our waitress made her second appearance with our food. Fortunately the food was still real good and filling. After eating there was another long wait for third visit from our waitress. I asked for check and had plastic ready to avoid another long wait.

On the way out we stopped for complimentary soft ice cream cones for a nice treat like last year.

The three stars is an average between real good food and very poor service. The other customers appeared to get good service.
Jalapeno Tree
inside
customers
my enchiladas
walterman9999 says:
yes, but maybe to busy becoming invisible
Posted on: Feb 09, 2016
Zagnut66 says:
Your waitress was probably too busy texting in the back to worry about her customers.
Posted on: Feb 08, 2016
walterman9999 walterma…
Jalapeno Tree on north University Dr. Nacogdoches, TX USA Dec 05, 2016
We went to the Jalapeno Tree during lunch hour today. I noticed a colorful sign and building. I am normally a buffet eater cuz I like to walk in, eat, pay, and leave to go on with my life. Well, they had a nice polite greeting as we entered and we immediately got seated. They took our order and it did not take very long till we got to eating very good Mexican e. We talked for a while after we finished eating good beef enchiladas. I consider the Jalapeno Tree the best Mexican food in Nacogdoches. I got my check and paid.

As we left I told them thanks for fast, good, and polite service, and I would refer them to my friends. This is a definite repeat.
J. Tree restaurant