Jakarta Hotels

Browse 94 Jakarta, Indonesia hotel reviews for 252 Jakarta hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Jakarta

Bangka Hotels9.6 km
Sukapura Hotels10.9 km
Cengkareng Hotels12.2 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Jakarta Hotels and Deals

#1 of 252 hotels in Jakarta
hightide says: "My friend from out of town and I were invited to a wedding party at Mulia Hote..."
$138
#2 of 252 hotels in Jakarta
yasuyo says: "Puri Casablanca is 4 stars hotel. The location is very nice as Kuningan. It ..."
#3 of 252 hotels in Jakarta
yuness says: "Mercure Convention Centre Ancol is Luxurious beachfront hotel is located in the ..."
#4 of 252 hotels in Jakarta
AussieMel82 says: "Good hotels in Jakarta are quite cheap so we decided to stay somewhere really ni..."
$41
#5 of 252 hotels in Jakarta
yasuyo says: "We've stayed Somerset Berlian Hotel for 3 nights with our companions when we att..."
$91
#6 of 252 hotels in Jakarta
joenatravels says: "I stay in Hotel Kristal suites whenever I have friends visiting Jakarta. This p..."
#7 of 252 hotels in Jakarta
mnmira says: "This particular hotel surprised me mainly for its value for money. On the exteri..."
#8 of 252 hotels in Jakarta
yuness says: "From Cisarua, Bogor to Ibis Styles Soekarno Hatta airport is around 2 hours by h..."
#9 of 252 hotels in Jakarta
sethwd2 says: "There are many hotels located on Jl. Jaksa with similar prices, but I suggest Yu..."
#10 of 252 hotels in Jakarta
Mariyam says: "This hotel is strategically located in Jakarta. It is not far from the internati..."
#11 of 252 hotels in Jakarta
tisya27 says: "I've stayed at a few 5 star hotels in my life but the Shangri-La Hotel in Jakart..."
$125
#12 of 252 hotels in Jakarta
jackliveshere says: "I chose to stay here in January 2011 mainly for the location, right above Plaza ..."
$169
#13 of 252 hotels in Jakarta
lisahn says: "It's near to Jakarta's new malls good walking distance.The hotel is also near ..."
#14 of 252 hotels in Jakarta
Chartreuse77 says: "Before I booked our hotel accommodation in Jakarta, I took time to read reviews ..."
$55
#15 of 252 hotels in Jakarta
junoez says: "found it when travelling with my brother. is located in Jl. Jaksa,Central Jakart..."
#16 of 252 hotels in Jakarta
yasuyo says: "We spent 4nights at this apertment with companions. This apertment hotel look ..."
#17 of 252 hotels in Jakarta
yuness says: "The Take's Mansion is located in Central Jakarta, near the Central Bank of Indon..."
$33
#18 of 252 hotels in Jakarta
pearcetoyou says: "The Mediterrania Garden 2 building is part of a larger complex of apartment buil..."
#19 of 252 hotels in Jakarta
yasuyo says: "Dcozie Hotel by Prasanthi is located very convenient area blok M. It's 1 hour aw..."
#20 of 252 hotels in Jakarta
gingerbatik says: "This is a reasonable new hotel in the area, since it just open last year and sti..."
#21 of 252 hotels in Jakarta
yuness says: "We stayed at The Cipta Hotel 3 nights in Wahid Hasyim Street, Jakarta. The locat..."
#22 of 252 hotels in Jakarta
yasuyo says: "Amaris Tendean is avarage hotel located Kuningun area. It's cheap and I think it..."
#23 of 252 hotels in Jakarta
gingerbatik says: "I stay at this hotel for a couple of nights while visiting my friend in Jakarta ..."
$27
#24 of 252 hotels in Jakarta
gingerbatik says: "This is an older style hotel in Jakarta Indonesia, I stayed at this place long t..."
$64
#25 of 252 hotels in Jakarta
Mnawin says: "Located in the heart of Jakartas Central Business District and just steps awa..."
$56