Jaisalmer Hotels

Browse 25 Jaisalmer, India hotel reviews for 97 Jaisalmer hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$35 - $88
5 stars
$52 - $135

Hotel Name Contains:

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Jaisalmer Hotels and Deals

#1 of 97 hotels in Jaisalmer
halilee says: "We spent a couple of nights in this fantastic hotel. The facade is gorgeous, as ..."
$33
#2 of 97 hotels in Jaisalmer
joseph98 says: "Tucked away in a corner at the southern edge of the old town, this friendly gues..."
$9
#3 of 97 hotels in Jaisalmer
manuruled1999 says: "Just got back from Jaisalmer and stayed at this amazing new hotel in the middle ..."
#4 of 97 hotels in Jaisalmer
omendfornd says: "This small hotel inside the fort has a good range of cheap rooms when we stayed..."
#5 of 97 hotels in Jaisalmer
GYANCHAND says: "I Travel to Been 2nd time in jaisalmer. We stayed at Hotel Heritage House Jaisal..."
#6 of 97 hotels in Jaisalmer
Gap says: "I stayed in the hotel,which was very clean,both my bed and room with unbelievabl..."
#7 of 97 hotels in Jaisalmer
dardeb says: "Another one of highly recommended places, and well worth this reputation! We ha..."
#8 of 97 hotels in Jaisalmer
ko2678 says: "This hotel presents like a Maharajahs Palace,with a huge foyer,and immaculately ..."
#9 of 97 hotels in Jaisalmer
Chunna says: "We met Little Johnny while checking out another hotel nasty and disgusting and..."
$79
#10 of 97 hotels in Jaisalmer
Paulovic says: "We did not pay for this haveli, because it was part of our package tour. But I t..."
$49
#11 of 97 hotels in Jaisalmer
FoxyFauz says: "We stayed in Fort Rajwada for 2 nights. What I like about this hotel: 1. Th..."
$83
#12 of 97 hotels in Jaisalmer
joehobo says: "The desert in Rajasthan particularly in Jaisalmer.is not as harsh and a stay in ..."
#13 of 97 hotels in Jaisalmer
xandervanhoof says: "The Oasis haveli is a newly built haveli, with intricate carvings, was built fro..."
#14 of 97 hotels in Jaisalmer
Chunna says: "This is a nice place to stay if you are looking for cozy rooms and looking for s..."
$42
#15 of 97 hotels in Jaisalmer
traveller77 says: "Found this hotel late at night in Jaisalmer as we didn't want to go from hotel t..."
#16 of 97 hotels in Jaisalmer
Biedjee says: "The Mahadev Palace was another hotel which was booked as part of our tour. Anoth..."
#17 of 97 hotels in Jaisalmer
ramit says: "Going to Jaisalmer is like going into history so we were looking around for a ho..."
$88
#18 of 97 hotels in Jaisalmer
ishkra says: "I've been to jaisalmer in 2007 and Hotel Suraj is still open now. Obviously pric..."
#19 of 97 hotels in Jaisalmer
staceyjamie says: "What can I say about this place. The service let it down. The rooms are for the ..."
#20 of 97 hotels in Jaisalmer
dolfijn says: "Rajasthan Desert Safari Camp is located at the Sam Sand dunes on the edge of the..."
$84
#21 of 97 hotels in Jaisalmer
Sads79 says: "Cheap and not so cheerful option. The owner touts his hotel at the bus stand ..."
Jaisalmer