Jaipur Hotels

Browse 45 Jaipur, India hotel reviews for 281 Jaipur hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$31 - $328

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Jaipur

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Jaipur Hotels and Deals

#1 of 281 hotels in Jaipur
gwen-chia says: "From making the reservations, to arranging our pick-up, ayurvedic massage, to ge..."
$28
#2 of 281 hotels in Jaipur
joseph98 says: "As noted by a guest who had written on the message wall of the Wi-Fi Loung..."
#3 of 281 hotels in Jaipur
halilee says: "We spent a couple nights at this gem of a hotel, staying in the Indus luxury roo..."
#4 of 281 hotels in Jaipur
ramit says: "The 'Jai Mahal Palace' or the Victory Palace is a heritage property in the heart..."
$92
#5 of 281 hotels in Jaipur
Travellr says: "The Tree House at Nature Farms is a good distance away from touristy Jaipur and ..."
#6 of 281 hotels in Jaipur
marvy says: "I absolutely loved this hotel! It was beautiful! It was clean! The staff was gre..."
#7 of 281 hotels in Jaipur
Paulovic says: "After the first day of driving in India from Gurgaon to Jaipur, we arrived half ..."
$37
#8 of 281 hotels in Jaipur
jethanad says: "Arya Niwas Hotel is a decent choice in Jaipur. In Dec 2015, we paid INR 2500/- p..."
$19
#9 of 281 hotels in Jaipur
gwen-chia says: "It's a touristy mini-village on the outskirts of Jaipur. We had our hotel Umaid..."
#10 of 281 hotels in Jaipur
VanessaMunYee says: "Ramada is located right in the heart of Jaipur. I love the set up of this hotel ..."
$46
#11 of 281 hotels in Jaipur
Biedjee says: "The Sajjan Niwas hotel is what they call 'mock heritage'. It is a relatively new..."
$20
#12 of 281 hotels in Jaipur
joehobo says: "This hotel has been transformed from a royalty's palace into what it is.Medieval..."
#13 of 281 hotels in Jaipur
margeric says: "The Diggi Palace in Jaipur was a tranquil place. Jaipur is a big, busy and hecti..."
#14 of 281 hotels in Jaipur
kpeter6 says: "My visit to India was my first out of the country, so I had no clue what to expe..."
#15 of 281 hotels in Jaipur
wiese says: "This Hotel in Jaipur is wonderful and cheap. about 12 euro/person. The rooms a..."
#16 of 281 hotels in Jaipur
ko2678 says: "I stayed here for three nights.It is a modern hotel with aircon,a fridge and fre..."
#17 of 281 hotels in Jaipur
shylla says: "Another 4-star hotel in Jaipur, KK Ryal Days is located at Amber City, much qui..."
#18 of 281 hotels in Jaipur
Chunna says: "This place had clean rooms and beautiful seating in the halls, but was rather ex..."
#19 of 281 hotels in Jaipur
natashahf says: "For me this turned out to be excellent value as I was given a room to myself for..."
$11
#20 of 281 hotels in Jaipur
ParulGhosh says: "This is a very beautiful old haveliheritage building in the middle of city, wh..."
#21 of 281 hotels in Jaipur
kevt76 says: "This hotel is in a relatively quiet part of the city well,quiet for an Indian c..."
$11
#22 of 281 hotels in Jaipur
Vipin says: "The best thing about this hotel is the location. If you are travelling to or fro..."
#23 of 281 hotels in Jaipur
Vipin says: "Value: Very good. The price was around 200-300 R, but I recommend you book..."
$9
#24 of 281 hotels in Jaipur
askpranav says: "I visited Jaipur for 4 days in November, 2009. I stayed at the Cambay Spa Reso..."
#25 of 281 hotels in Jaipur
YantiSoeparno says: "Snehdeep was one of two hotels that we had booked before we started our trip. It..."
Jaipur