Jaipur - beware

Jaipur, India

Jaipur - beware Reviews

Kamii Kamii
Jaipur - scams Mar 22, 2011
Im sure many of you have been warned about the scams in Jaipur. However i would like to bring it to everyones attention once again. Please do be careful who you trust as i found myself stuck in a house with 2 men not letting me leave. It starts out innocently with somebody offering you a ride or offering to help you find a cheap hotel with no strings attached. They then take you to some cultural things and before you know it you find yourself being asked to smuggle jewelry out of India or some sort of scam. Be careful who you trust. I would never recommend Jaipur to anyone. Im sure there are nice people but after my experience never again hehe good luck :)
traveller142009 says:
I am sorry to hear you had such a bad experience and I know that one rotten apple tends to spoil the whole lot but please be reminded that there are both good and bad people in this world meaning every single country. Don't let this one incident blind you in experiencing the beauty in all. Just learn from this experience and be careful next time.
Posted on: Oct 14, 2011